Poll: Have the CMZC picture at the top of the page link to the main page

CMZC picture at top of page to link back to main page

Yes, I would like to be able to click on something to go back to the main page
50%
No, I like it now where it links back to the forums page
36%
WTF are you talking about?!?!
7%
um, what is the main page that you speak of?
7%

Total votes: 14

tbot

Poll: Have the CMZC picture at the top of the page link to the main page

Postby tbot » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:14

Curious if anyone else would like to have the CMZC picture at the top of all the pages link back to the main coloradomazdaclub.com page. I know it was setup this way on the old forums.

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:14

i voted for the dark side. Leave as is.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:14

Not that I care either way because the only thing I ever click is the "New Posts" button, but I voted to link it back to the home page. The reason is, if you look at 99.99% of websites, most of them have their logo at the top or top left of the page, and the logo will usually link back to the home page. So that's what most people should be used to. Plus, your navbar should already have a link back to the main forum page.

Edit: Just noticed that the Blue Skin that I'm using doesn't have a navbar link back to the main forum page, but it still has the navigation links under the navbar to do the same thing.

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:14

dommo_g wrote:Not that I care either way because the only thing I ever click is the "New Posts" button, but I voted to link it back to the home page. The reason is, if you look at 99.99% of websites, most of them have their logo at the top or top left of the page, and the logo will usually link back to the home page. Plus, your navbar should already have a link back to the main forum page.

Good point. I retract my original statement and vote.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:14

Well, for now, worst case is you click on the Colorado Mazda Club Home link on the bottom right that's on every page. I meant to change the picture/logo to link to the main home page. I'll get that taken care of sometime this week.

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:14

Image is now linked to the Homepage. We'll be getting better at updating the main page, I promise.

tbot

Postby tbot » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:14

Lol Tim, I had the polls to make it a vote haha. But that works for me too :D. And I honestly didn't know that there was a link to the home page on the very bottom right, I do now!!! Thanks.

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:14

But you posting the poll reminded me that it was how I wanted it done in the first place! Most forums, the pics returns you to the "home" page, whatever you've defined that to be. Since we plan on keeping the main page updated with what we hope will be helpful information.

I guess my point is you just reminded me to fix something I missed while I was setting things up!

tbot

Postby tbot » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:14

Oh, well alrighty then, i knew you guys kept me around for something...haha

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts News and Info”