Improving the site and club

AIM WO4

Postby AIM WO4 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:14

Hell. I drove my Mazda5 all the way to the Springs to do a Dyno Day... and I have 3 kids! It was great family fun! :D

THAT"S RIGHT!!! A MAZDAFRIGGINFIVE!!!

dommo_g wrote:Nobody says you MUST have a dyno day. (Even though your statement about them was kinda contradictory :)) I was just saying what we did. The thing is that we keep it consistent, we give people something to look forward to, and I think that motivates others to keep it rolling on a regular basis.

One thing you can't really control is how much people are going to invest, time-wise, into this thing. That's the only thing that's pretty much hit or miss.
AIM WO4
[color=#339966][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=gray]CMZƆ[/color][/color][/font]
[size=75]2012 Sinful Sallow, Evo X GSR[/SIZE]

AIM WO4

My wife likes it when I leave... and take the kids. :lol:

Stealth01 wrote:I think we also need an active recruiting campaign. More tagging. Maybe rewards for someone who recruits a certain number of members who sign up?

What about the always-evil ads? Could we raise club monies by using ads? At least pay server costs?

I also think more charitable events would draw people in. It's a lot easier for a married person to say, "Honey, we're getting together tonight to help save the ta-tas" than it is to say "Yeah, we're hanging out at Sonic and eating junk food." Plus, it gets the club out there, doing good in the community, and will automatically attract attention/members. Our presence at Vista Ridge attracted a lot of kids who knew about the MS3/6, but didn't know there was a local club.

And finally, I think we should have a movement to get club members to kidnap my wife and convince her that modding my car is actually a priority, and should get an automatic allotment from our income to support my morale. :)
AIM WO4

[color=#339966][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=gray]CMZƆ[/color][/color][/font]

AIM WO4

You got that right! I inherited my "fun" and just tried to keep the site afloat. :D

Renesis Rx wrote: Mods are not in leadership positions like many think.
AIM WO4

chickenwafer

Postby chickenwafer » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:14

Operator wrote:And the Mazda scene must have blown in in Phoenix "after" 2005. I tried like heck when I was down there to get together with ANYONE. Is Greg still active?

Perhaps, I was active in late '06. Our Mazda club started taking off in late '07 really.
You'll have to shed light on who "Greg" is, there are a few with Mazdas I know
:eek:

Operator

Postby Operator » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:14

chickenwafer wrote:Perhaps, I was active in late '06. Our Mazda club started taking off in late '07 really.
You'll have to shed light on who "Greg" is, there are a few with Mazdas I know

I think his online forum name is untouchable. And he has a white MZ3 hatch.
[font="Century Gothic"]APR 4 Program Tune - AEM CAI - Vogtland Suspension
JVC KW-NX7000bt HU - eD 6500 Front Comps - cDT EF-61's Rear fill -IDMAX 10" sub-
JL 1000/1 - JL 450/4
[/font]

Past:

Current:

chickenwafer

Postby chickenwafer » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:14

^Nope, doesn't ring a bell
:eek:

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts News and Info”