Need Help/Suggestions!

chickenwafer

Postby chickenwafer » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14

Things that were always popular in my old Mazda club in AZ was "mod meets/BBQs". Basically what it sounds like, someone hosts a BBQ at their house, we have have some good grub, beer, and work on cars throwing parts on that people might need help with or whatever. Nothing major but common parts could be exhaust, intakes, springs, etc.

They were always a hit and a good time. We just need to plan them at least a month to a month and half in advance so everyone has the proper notification to plan for it and possibly get time off work. That is how you generally get good turnout- a long lead time.
:eek:

bmwzoom

Postby bmwzoom » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14

chickenwafer wrote:Things that were always popular in my old Mazda club in AZ was "mod meets/BBQs". Basically what it sounds like, someone hosts a BBQ at their house, we have have some good grub, beer, and work on cars throwing parts on that people might need help with or whatever. Nothing major but common parts could be exhaust, intakes, springs, etc.

They were always a hit and a good time. We just need to plan them at least a month to a month and half in advance so everyone has the proper notification to plan for it and possibly get time off work. That is how you generally get good turnout- a long lead time.

I agree 100%! Would anyone be interested in hosting? Perhaps in April? We could make it a pot-luck thing so the host doesn't have to make everything. This would be relatively inexpensive too!

tbot

Postby tbot » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14

OCD wrote:thats all you can think about you sick perverted sumbitch

Well no one else was suggesting anything until I mentioned that...and fuck off, it was a good time had by all that went!

Besides its like everything else we do, people that want to show up will and people that don't...won't.

And since apparently no one liked my idea...I don't like any one else's ideas.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14

Is there anyway we can do strippers and skiing? I'm just brainstormin' here....

tbot

^^ Don't like that idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

movovr

Postby movovr » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14

tbot wrote:^^ Don't like that idea

Tbot, well done on the Avatar...keep em' coming :)

tbot

^^ I like that idea tho

I'm tellin ya troy, come to the club on a friday night and I'll introduce you...in person...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

movovr

Postby movovr » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14

tbot wrote:^^ I like that idea tho

I'm tellin ya troy, come to the club on a friday night and I'll introduce you...in person...

Wish I could man. I'll be downtown but I'm going to the Oceanaire for dinner tonight....mmmmm Halibut T-bone

chickenwafer

Postby chickenwafer » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14

I love going to strip clubs, but I always end up poor and over-drafted on my bank account when I leave....the investigation as to why is on going....
:eek:

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts News and Info”