New Mazda Dealership

Obie2kenobe

New Mazda Dealership

Postby Obie2kenobe » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:14

So, Saturn of Longmont has turned into the next mazda dealership. It is now Courtesy Mazda, they don't quite have it all the way crossed over yet but, for those that are near there that will save some travel time to get parts. It also gives me another mazda dealer, which I can never have enough of. :P

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:14

Ferrero Mazda was purchased by Courtesy Auto Group. (Courtesy Acura, Saturn North, Saturn of Longmont, Saturn of Aurora). Saturn of Longmont's Saturn business will be transferred to Saturn North. They'll service Saturns and sell parts still, but warranty work and new Saturn sales have stopped. The Courtesy reputation of putting a high priority on customer service will stay with the new Mazda store.

Stay tuned for more info....

slashsnake

Postby slashsnake » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:14

New here,

Bought a new speed 3 from them a few weeks ago. Originally looking for a pre-owned, and saw they had a used for sale, was in the area, and went to see if it was certified or not (it wasn't, they are working on getting their status to do that currently). Anyways, the only other pre-owned I could find in the state was another dealership, which had their car on the market 90+ days and wasn't going to make a fair deal (checked what they paid on Manheim ahead of time). So test drove a new one, their sales guy, Philip Cisneros was quite helpful, and drove away in one. Overall a great experience.

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:14

Phil is my buddy. He's an awesome guy. I was just up there a couple days ago saying hey to the guys. Since a left, John hired a Mazda Master tech named Jason. From what I hear he really knows his shit and is a top notch tech.

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts News and Info”