Copy 'n Paste

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:14

Is it possible to have copy and paste. what I mean exactly can we maybe be able to update the site to copy and paste pics in posts without posting in the gallery, photosharing site or by attatchement. It would be really nice. I'm pretty sure it's not possible because, of all the forums I've been on, you can't, but if it's possible it'd be a great feature.

ImageImage

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:14

I have no idea what yer talking about lol.
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes
http://www.TitanTuff.com

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpeedRacer @ Nov 8 2007, 06:41 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=9941]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
I have no idea what yer talking about lol.[/b]

Lets say in this post i wanted to add in a picture that says "josh = fail." well instead of having to copy paste the photo info from photo bucket or our gallery, you can just copy the picture and then paste the actual picture in the post and it will work.

But i dont know how to make that work or it if it could, sorry man.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:14

Unfortunately, the only way to load a picture into a message other than as an IMG tag from a hosting site, is to upload it as an attachment. I don't know of any workaround that would allow you to directly paste a picture into a message. Sorry.

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:14

Ah yeah Okee thats what I figured he ment just didn't know any other way than uploadin to accomplish that.
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes

http://www.TitanTuff.com

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Colombia28 @ Nov 8 2007, 07:23 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=9943]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Lets say in this post i wanted to add in a picture that says "josh = fail." well instead of having to copy paste the photo info from photo bucket or our gallery, you can just copy the picture and then paste the actual picture in the post and it will work.

But i dont know how to make that work or it if it could, sorry man.[/b]

That's exactly what I meant. Kinda like you can do when your writing an E-mail. You can attatch the file or just copy and past. i guesse I'll just go through photo bucket. I'm kinda tired of wasting the gallerey space with little dumb pics. and I'm doing a DIY today and don't want to take up space.

ImageImage

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts News and Info”