Quick Reply 2

Buffalo

Postby Buffalo » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:14

I had an idea. Once you read all the way down and either fast reply or regular reply the next screen shows you your post. Perhaps we can put the tool bar that has the:

Loggin in as: NAME (LOG OUT) My Albums My Controls View New Post ect.

at the bottom of the screen. When i am posting, i always use the View new post icon and once i reply i have to hit the TOP button and then the VNP button.
It might be nice to have it on the bottom as well. Just a thought i had.

Greek had another idea:

This would be a nice update. I also have an Idea that is similar to this. Instead of placing it at the bottom, maybe there could be a separate side bar for the posts so you can scroll through the posts but then everything from the "logged in as" bar up is still there. I'll find an example of a website like that if I can find one. I've seen it before.

If it's doable.

(Taken from Quick Reply thread)
05 RX-8 RB revi (ram air) intake. ACT prolight flywheel. Clutch Masters stage 1. Axialflow short shifter. Tinted windows.
255 (f) Dunlap 275® Bridgestone

Up Next: Project RX-8!

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:14

^Ha. I was thinking of putting up a new post to adress both the Ideas. you beat me to it.

ImageImage

Buffalo

Postby Buffalo » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:14

No problem. Also wanted to give you credit for your idea.
05 RX-8 RB revi (ram air) intake. ACT prolight flywheel. Clutch Masters stage 1. Axialflow short shifter. Tinted windows.

255 (f) Dunlap 275® Bridgestone

Up Next: Project RX-8!

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:14

I'll look into it, but I'm not sure it's an easy redo. That might take a bit of coding which is above and beyond l'il old me.

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts News and Info”