RSS feeds

firestoned

Postby firestoned » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:14

you just love to create drama..... how many more suggestions do you need?????? 5 peoples opinions arent enough..? Its your site, Josh, do what you want with it... dont listen to what the "5" members have to say, I dont really care

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:14

You didn't make suggestions you said i dont like it i want it gone.. That was bout it.

You're the one using the words 'everybody' and 'many' when its 5 people. No i actually hate drama thanks tho.

oh btw an fyi i already shut off the feeds before your post but ya know I don't listen to anyone so i might just be lieing.
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes
http://www.TitanTuff.com

firestoned

Postby firestoned » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:14

"i also vote that it gets removed from the new posts area, so that we can easily see "members" new posts, rather than the feed posts.. keep the feeds by themself, so that the people who dont want to read about the new 2010 Infiniti having more legroom, dont have to.."

Whats that^^^^^?? Maybe you should read the posts

How old are you Josh? Im done with the whole issue, so lets not play your little kid games anymore..

Like I said, its your site..do what you want...ENOUGH ALREADY..

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:14

Ok children ;)

I have to admit i find it all a little spam/annoying like. When i click the view new posts and find a zillion RSS feeds that push all the club stuff down its a bit frustrating. That said i do like the car info, despite the fact some of it is a bit worthless (eg. infiniti leg room ect). Is there any way to have that section as a "always viewed" type thing. A way to make it never show up as new posts/threads? But still updated.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

bmwzoom

Postby bmwzoom » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:14

Wow, this is the most entertaining thread ever....

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts News and Info”