Would like to Thank the CMZC Team

MHSD

Would like to Thank the CMZC Team

Postby MHSD » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:14

Sorry, I have not had time to get to this sooner.... But I want to thank the Planning commitee for the Birthday Bash....

you guys I think did a great job with the event... I know some people were disappointed with the turn out.... but to be expected with a venue change....

I know in the first couple of meetings that were had about this show everyone was a bit nervous about doing any kind of show.... but you all pulled it off nicely.

Our Booth had lots of traffic, and your crew did great to make sure we had what we needed.

Kudos to all of you...

And to the people that showed..... there are some great people with killer cars in this club and you all know how to keep a show... I can tell you over all the year sI have been attending shows in different capacites it iis rare to have a show with zero issues and/or drama form the show attendees (even at small shows.)

It really made me realize why I Chose CMZC as one of the few clubs I associate my company with.

Again to ALL of you a big round of applause.

thanks,
Bryan & Crew
Team MHC
Image Dynamics Sound Team Team Audison
Team Stinger
Mile High Sound Designs*Eclipse Tinting*Mac Autosports*Performace Wheel & Tire

</SPAN></SPAN>

MazdaGurl

Postby MazdaGurl » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:14

Thank you for the very kind compliments! We all worked very hard to make sure it was a successful show for both our members and the Denver Rescue Mission. We definitely appreciated your participation and contribution and look forward to doing more with you in the near future!

It's not what you drive, it's how you drive it.

Greek8: I swear Angie has some sort of freak car.

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts News and Info”