New Message Index

GR-8

New Message Index

Postby GR-8 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:14

Ok when I'm looking at the New Message Index/ Area there is no option to see last week, 2weeks or month +. Can we fix this?

Also when I check throught the posts it all disappears. Is it possible to have it show all the posts for that day all day instead of dissapearing until something new is posted?

Does that ake sense. Aparantley I'm confusing when I speak. :p

ImageImage

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:14

The "Today's Posts" option lists the last 24 hours worth of posts. The "New Posts" option only keeps track of posts since your last determined visit. As far as having 2 weeks and monthly options, that may be possible, but would require some coding stuff that I'm not sure I have a handle on yet. I'll keep this in mind, though.

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:14

no option for todays posts on the blue skin. only new posts.
unless im blind.

ImageImage

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:14

Ah...on the blue/green skins, that's under the Search option. That's how the skins came by default, and I didn't change it. Those skins are annoying to work with, they take a little more time because the authors coded the navbar info into the header. I spent a boatload of time getting frustrated edited the navbar on those skins and not seeing any changes! Finally figured out that they relocated to the header, and all is good.

On the default vBulletin skin, I added the "Today's Posts" under the New Posts because that wasn't defined anywhere.

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts News and Info”