Sign in issues

METHLAB

Postby METHLAB » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:14

Is anyone else having trouble with this board? I have to log in everytime I even leave the page, getting annoying. If it isn't resolved soon I will be forced to urinate upon the forum.

Thank you.

:7d3bf976:

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:14

LOL.. hahah. I think it may be a problem with your cookie settings on your browser not saving your log in info.... BUT i am t3h suxor at computer things, so i will pass this on to Lee and Josh.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

METHLAB

Thanx for teh info. You pwn!

LOLZ

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:14

Methlab do me a favor I know it says that but click sign in and then view new messages and stuff will be there. You don't really log out but for some reason your session gets cancelled but if you just click somewhere else on the forum it recognizes you again.
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes
http://www.TitanTuff.com

METHLAB

That worked, lol. WOW I'M A DOUCHE!!

Spanks a lot.

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:14

:koolaidman:
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14

I have the same problem. It's not a cookie issue. It happens to me on 3 different computers. I think it's something with the forum software you guys use. It happens to me on this forum, and on the other Colorado Mazda forum you guys started a while ago.

ZoomPrincess

Postby ZoomPrincess » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14

yep.. I've been having the same problems and so has Pooh Bear. Last night was really annoying, it wouldn't let me sign in at all. I finally got off for the night because it was annoying me so badly.....

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14

Strange, I never get kicked off,or am ever completely unable to sign in. If I leave work, and go home, I'll have to sign in again, but that's because of my proxy settings. let me know if this problem continues.

turbo99jetta

Postby turbo99jetta » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Huzer21 @ Mar 25 2008, 03:35 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=35503]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Strange, I never get kicked off,or am ever completely unable to sign in. If I leave work, and go home, I'll have to sign in again, but that's because of my proxy settings. let me know if this problem continues.[/b]

Is there any way to keep this from happening, This is the issue that i normall have, and it drives me nuts. Only once in a great while do i get the before mentioned issue

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14

So someone write down exactly whats happening I'll open a ticket for it.

turbo99jetta

Postby turbo99jetta » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14

Ok so what is happening... In the morning at home I log in. Then i come to work and have to log in there. when i get home at night, My home computer doesn't keep me logged in so i have to log in there. Then I'll leave and come back to work again and i'm logged out.

all my other boards i can be logged in on multipule computers, and never have an issue. Here one computer and thats it.

There is also other times where i'll log into the site and then get off of it but not log off, and do some other things and then come back about an hour or so later, and have to log in again. I just want to stay logged in at all times on multiplue computers!

ZoomPrincess

Postby ZoomPrincess » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14

I have that problem as well, but I also have the problem on my laptop that I get sign on, hit "view new posts" start searching, and it seems like everytime I hit something to read the thread I'm kicked off. I am continusouly logging back in. Last night it did this and the sign in screen popped up, I put my information in it, and it kept going back to the sign in screen. I couldnt get past that screen and that was on Pooh Bears desktop. I have never had that problem before.

MazdaTom

Postby MazdaTom » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Freezing Cx7 @ Mar 25 2008, 07:06 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=35537]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Ok so what is happening... In the morning at home I log in. Then i come to work and have to log in there. when i get home at night, My home computer doesn't keep me logged in so i have to log in there. Then I'll leave and come back to work again and i'm logged out.

all my other boards i can be logged in on multipule computers, and never have an issue. Here one computer and thats it.

There is also other times where i'll log into the site and then get off of it but not log off, and do some other things and then come back about an hour or so later, and have to log in again. I just want to stay logged in at all times on multiplue computers![/b]

This is pretty much exactly what is happening with me as well. I haven't been logged out of mazdas247.com for years. I don't even know my password. And my Saturn boards don't log me out either.

If I log in here and then navigate away from here and then come back here by selecting my bookmark, it'll say I have to log in again. I hit the "log in" button and it takes me to that screen but then (sometimes- not always) there is the option at the top for "my galleries". I hit that, it takes me to my galleries and everything is honky-dory again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1997 Explorer XLT - 4.0 SOHC V6 Controltrac 4x4
mods- 30" BFGs, AAL + TT = 1.5" lift, more to come

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14

I talked to lee he is gonna open a ticket and we will get it fixed everyone give Lee a thank you for being such a stellar mod :P

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts News and Info”