Eclipse Tinting & Graphics has DOUBLE COUPONS

Post up any Craigslist, Ebay, or any link to a good deal we might be interested in!
Eclipse

Eclipse Tinting & Graphics has DOUBLE COUPONS

Postby Eclipse » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:14

Hey everybody, just wanted to give a quick reintroduction of our company for those of you who dont know us..
Im Eric, and we do auto tinting, full vehicle wraps, clear bras, full color printing, decals, banners, and so much more. We are located in Lafayette, and have been in business locally since 1980, I myself have owned the business since 2003. We pride ourselves on the best quality tint and wraps around, and we would love to help you out with whatever customization you need for your vehicles!

Right now, through the end of December, we are offering double coupons. You could save $40 on a full tint or gift card, or 20% on any wrap.

Check out some of our work at our website www.eclipsetinting.com

also our facebook page has lots of photos and descriptions of some of our work.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions regarding our services!
Powerstroke 6.0

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:14

Cool to see you back on here, especially since we are transitioning to a automotive enthusiast group and away from being brand specific.

In general, what could a person expect to pay to do a vehicle wrap. I've considered doing my S2000 in white.

Huzer

Postby Huzer » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:14

Also, if you could, shoot me a quote for full tint on my ST. I've been lazy about getting it done, and it annoys me everytime I get in the car that I'm tint-free. Ha.
[color="RoyalBlue"]1992 Miata Project[/color]

Eclipse

Shadowden wrote:Cool to see you back on here, especially since we are transitioning to a automotive enthusiast group and away from being brand specific.

In general, what could a person expect to pay to do a vehicle wrap. I've considered doing my S2000 in white.

Thanks! We love the trasition we are making as a shop here also, and I am excited to show you all what we can do!

A general quote for a car the size of an s2000 is $1500-$2000. We use ONLY 3M 1080 wrap series film, and have access to every color they make. Keep in mind, brushed metals and carbon fibers are roughly twice the cost of standard gloss or matte vinyl. 3M gives their material an 8 year outdoor durability rating, and if the vehicle is garaged, that rating span is increased. There is always coupons on our site for wraps also, right now there is a 10% off (plus the double coupon promo, so 20% off)

Huzer wrote:Also, if you could, shoot me a quote for full tint on my ST. I've been lazy about getting it done, and it annoys me everytime I get in the car that I'm tint-free. Ha.

ST? sorry, can you elaborate :)?
Powerstroke 6.0

Huzer

Postby Huzer » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:14

Sorry...2014 Focus ST (hatch).
[color="RoyalBlue"]1992 Miata Project[/color]

Eclipse

Huzer wrote:Sorry...2014 Focus ST (hatch).

We have 2 different types of film...

Carbon: Non-metallized carbon based film that carries a lifetime warranty, which covers peeling, bubbling, fading, chipping, adhesion failure, etc..

CXP: The newest film out lined with Ceramic to block 100% of the IR (infrared heat). The end result is about 25% more heat being rejected over the Carbon film. Same core materials as the Carbon, with a layer of ceramic added to it.

Carbon film is $190 with the double coupon ($40 off)
CXP is $280 with the double coupon ($40 off)

When speaking quality, both film are on the same level, the CXP just blocks more heat.
Powerstroke 6.0

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:14

What would you want to tint my wife's car? It's a 2003 Saturn L200. There is tint on there that will need to come off (it was a pro job so it doesn't look like crap). Right now the car is tinted to 35% and I would like to go a little darker mainly to shade the back seat for the kid.

Also I need to get a clear bra done on my RX-7.
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

Learjet45

Postby Learjet45 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:14

I had Eclipse tint my windows on my Subaru back in August before I left with CXP18, and I'm extremely satisfied with the results. It's absolutely perfect, and I'd highly recommend Eric's shop to anyone looking to get tinting done.
[color="Blue"]2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i PZEV - Current Ride, 100% stock[/color]
[color="Gray"]2005 Mazda 6i Pebble Ash Metallic - Dead[/color]

coloskydiver

Postby coloskydiver » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:14

Eclipse is great. Eric had tinted a few of my cars and have been very happy. I will continue to use Eqlipse for my tinting & wraping needs. Eric goes way back in this forums history. Good to see you back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2005 Nissan Nismo Frontier-Supercharged- SOLD
2006 Speed 6- SOLD
2008 Scion Xd- SOLD
1990 Miata- SuperCharged 331 Fuel Injected Small Block Ford V8-SOLD
2008 Ford F250 Super Duty- Current
2014 Factory Five 818S- In Progress

The Driver

Postby The Driver » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:14

Thank you for this thread! I have an Extra cab 2002 Tacoma. I need the two front windows, and the top of the windshield. How much will that run me?

To match the side extra cab mirrors, I think it will be 30%.

Also, how much for a Miata? Both door windows + top of the windhshield.

Thanks!

Eclipse

Postby Eclipse » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:14

RX-7 Chris wrote:What would you want to tint my wife's car? It's a 2003 Saturn L200. There is tint on there that will need to come off (it was a pro job so it doesn't look like crap). Right now the car is tinted to 35% and I would like to go a little darker mainly to shade the back seat for the kid.

Also I need to get a clear bra done on my RX-7.

Chris, the Saturn 4 dr would be $190 for the carbon film. Removal is based per hour, and probably could do a deal on that since its all labor.. I could do $50 to remove everything

Learjet45 wrote:I had Eclipse tint my windows on my Subaru back in August before I left with CXP18, and I'm extremely satisfied with the results. It's absolutely perfect, and I'd highly recommend Eric's shop to anyone looking to get tinting done.

Thanks for the kudos, I love hearing about past jobs that are still perfect!

coloskydiver wrote:Eclipse is great. Eric had tinted a few of my cars and have been very happy. I will continue to use Eqlipse for my tinting & wraping needs. Eric goes way back in this forums history. Good to see you back.

Ron, I cant wait to see that 818!!

The Driver wrote:Thank you for this thread! I have an Extra cab 2002 Tacoma. I need the two front windows, and the top of the windshield. How much will that run me?

[color="Red"]$105 for the front 2 and the strip[/color]

To match the side extra cab mirrors, I think it will be 30%.

[color="Red"]we use 18% or 25% to match toyota. The 18% is darker, but matches better because it shows that charcoal better than the lighter film. The 25% is a closer match from the inside looking out, but is more neutral in color rather than charcoal. The 35% is the first LEGAL film that can be applied FYI[/color]

Also, how much for a Miata? Both door windows + top of the windhshield.

[color="Red"]$105 for the front 2 windows and a strip[/color]

Thanks!

These prices are all with the double coupons applied. I believe we will be keeping this promotion for CMZC members always, even when the coupon runs out. January 1st is when the new promos come out, so I will keep everybody updated on that
Powerstroke 6.0

The Driver

Postby The Driver » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:14

^Please do, I'm aiming for mid Jan, for the truck.

erod550

Postby erod550 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:14

Another recommendation. He did my last couple cars and I was happy with his work. I don't work in Denver anymore so it's a ways to drive but I was still considering taking my Veloster up there but the one I got ended up already being tinted by the dealer before I got it.

Also, I'm in love with that S5. Want!
2015 Ironman Silver Veloster Turbo - Bone stock and staying that way
1990 Crystal White Miata - Beater - Bignose 1.6L Swap, Robbins Top w/Glass Window, E-Codes, Air Horns, Brembo Rotors

Former Rides:
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT 5.0
2009 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT
2005 Flame Red SRT-4

Eclipse

Postby Eclipse » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:14

erod550 wrote:Another recommendation. He did my last couple cars and I was happy with his work. I don't work in Denver anymore so it's a ways to drive but I was still considering taking my Veloster up there but the one I got ended up already being tinted by the dealer before I got it.

Also, I'm in love with that S5. Want!

When I saw your new car, I was gonna ask you what the hell man... ;)

I guess pre-tinted is fairly convenient...
Powerstroke 6.0

Return to “Good Deals and Purchase Feedback”