MS3/MS6 Boost and Recirc Tube Group Buy

Post up any Craigslist, Ebay, or any link to a good deal we might be interested in!
Stealth01

MS3/MS6 Boost and Recirc Tube Group Buy

Postby Stealth01 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:14

Folks with MS3s/MS6s -- SURE Motorsports is having a group buy on their reinforced silicone boost tubes (called Charge Tubes) and Recirc Hoses (called Returns) on mazdaspeedforums.org. We already have enough people to get 15% off, and with 18 more, we'll get 25% off. The 15% makes them comparable in price to the Corksport tubes, but these are wire reinforced for added rigidity (and her pleasure lol) and come with clamps. Shipping is about the same from each site, I believe.

So if you're looking for these things, head on over or PM me your name and I'll put you on the list, them PM you the coupon code when it happens.

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f77/group-buy-sure-charge-tubes-0r-return-103395/#post1235081
Stealth01
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
SURE Full3 Aeros ID300 SRI, SURE Torq R6 RMM, SURE Shortcut/Countershift, SURE Anchors, Dunlop Winterspot M3s (Winter Shoes), "O" Series Stubby Antenna, Red LED Dome & Door Lights, Whistler Pro-78 RD Hardwired, SURE Dreadnaught, Juggernaught, SURE Flow M6 TP, SURE Charge Tubes, Hawk HPS F/R Pads, Technafit SSBLs, StopTech Rotors, Cobb AP, SURE Ventus in 50-50 Hybrid Mode, [color="Lime"] PERM Tune[/color] (Stratified Auto) Coming soon: Autotech FP Internals, S6 Mounts

Return to “Good Deals and Purchase Feedback”