Clean low mileage FD on Craigslist

Post up any Craigslist, Ebay, or any link to a good deal we might be interested in!
chickenwafer

Clean low mileage FD on Craigslist

Postby chickenwafer » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14

Just posting this here in case anyone was interested:

Cl Add:
http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/2632574529.html

Direct dealer link:
http://www.myhighlineauto.com/newandusedcars/1359/1328262/b3024a76-7e32-417b-bcaa-10e747a190af/Craigslist/1993-Mazda-RX7.aspx

Clean '93 FD in Vintage Red with only 31k original miles, looks to be in great condition.

Looks tastefully modified, although seller doesn't mention any specific parts I can spy an HKS FMIC (rare piece), HKS RS intakes, GReddy BOV, GReddy electronic boost controller. Hopefully it has a modified/tuned ECU to maximize the mods and make it safer.

$18k is a little strong but not far off for a clean, low mileage '93 Touring VR FD.
:eek:

Learjet45

Postby Learjet45 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14

There's another low mileage FD with like 10,600 miles for about 21k I believe. The ad says the seller is the original owner as well.
[color="Blue"]2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i PZEV - Current Ride, 100% stock[/color]
[color="Gray"]2005 Mazda 6i Pebble Ash Metallic - Dead[/color]

SecondGenPAt

Postby SecondGenPAt » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14

so that dealer is literally right around the corner from me and I've seen the car. It doesn't look bad, however...

Highline and Rocky Mountain Eurosport (dealer catty-corner from highline) are complete scumbags who will do anything to once nice cars to move them through their lots. I saw their handy-work daily at BMW. It was plain scary. They specialize in bringing rust-belt cars out to Colorado to sell, (read cheaper) that are usually problem vehicles.

The FD may look nice, but have a private party inspect it

chickenwafer

Postby chickenwafer » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14

^Wow, that's bad. I had no idea about this particular dealer. I usually tell people to be leery when purchasing an FD (or any rotary powered vehicle, but FD's in particular) from a dealer, because they usually know absolutely ZERO about rotary engines and the platforms. So the car (again, FD's are prone to this) could have problems, some major, and the dealership would have no clue.
:eek:

Highline Automotive

Postby Highline Automotive » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:14

First off, We at Highline Automotive would like to thank you guys for taking the time to look at our vehicle. This vehicle was purchased from a private party gentlemen that was trying to sell his vehicle, it was sold a few months ago and was in amazing condition actually.

SecondGenPAT: I apologize if our staff did something wrong to give you a bad taste in in your mouth about us, we have our own repair facility where all of our vehicles get pre-inspected before they hit the lot, and we make sure that any issue or concern is taken care of for you before the vehicle leaves the lot. Being in the used car business ofcourse you cannot make all the vehicles perfect but we try to satisfy everones needs accordingly.

Thanks,
Steve

Return to “Good Deals and Purchase Feedback”