Tire sale...Bridgestone/Firestone

Post up any Craigslist, Ebay, or any link to a good deal we might be interested in!
*MS3~SNAIL*

Tire sale...Bridgestone/Firestone

Postby *MS3~SNAIL* » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14

http://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/offers/

Not sure if any might be interested, but thought I would post nonetheless.
2010 MazdaSpeed3 Black Mica | Cobb AP | CS SRI/TIP [color=black]| CS Racepipe [/color]| CP-E 75 Duro RMM | 30% Tint all around [color=#000000]| Blacked out fog light trim and emblems [/color]| Radar detector tapped into HomeLink/Compass RVM | WeatherTech Floor Mats Front and Back | Fumoto Oil Drain Valve

[color=blue]:D The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude. :D[/color]

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14

Hell yea! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to be needing some tires before too long, and I'm loving the price of those PZ900 Primewells.

$50 per-tire cheaper than my last order of Exclaim UHPs from tirerack.com. And I always thought those were a great value!

Anybody here ever use Firestone Primewells before?

I`m Batman

Postby I`m Batman » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14

Ya, I'm going to need to get a set for my CX-7 before the snow comes. The stock tires on those thing suck in snow... I was able to get by so far because it's AWD. Had a few close calls last year so I think it's time to switch.
Image Image

Return to “Good Deals and Purchase Feedback”