Supercharged Miata

Post up any Craigslist, Ebay, or any link to a good deal we might be interested in!
Stealth01

Postby Stealth01 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:14

Stealth01
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
SURE Full3 Aeros ID300 SRI, SURE Torq R6 RMM, SURE Shortcut/Countershift, SURE Anchors, Dunlop Winterspot M3s (Winter Shoes), "O" Series Stubby Antenna, Red LED Dome & Door Lights, Whistler Pro-78 RD Hardwired, SURE Dreadnaught, Juggernaught, SURE Flow M6 TP, SURE Charge Tubes, Hawk HPS F/R Pads, Technafit SSBLs, StopTech Rotors, Cobb AP, SURE Ventus in 50-50 Hybrid Mode, [color="Lime"] PERM Tune[/color] (Stratified Auto) Coming soon: Autotech FP Internals, S6 Mounts

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:14

Nice. Looks to be in good condition, and clean.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Stealth01

Postby Stealth01 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:14

Bet that little bastard is fast as hell, too.
Stealth01

2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
SURE Full3 Aeros ID300 SRI, SURE Torq R6 RMM, SURE Shortcut/Countershift, SURE Anchors, Dunlop Winterspot M3s (Winter Shoes), "O" Series Stubby Antenna, Red LED Dome & Door Lights, Whistler Pro-78 RD Hardwired, SURE Dreadnaught, Juggernaught, SURE Flow M6 TP, SURE Charge Tubes, Hawk HPS F/R Pads, Technafit SSBLs, StopTech Rotors, Cobb AP, SURE Ventus in 50-50 Hybrid Mode, [color="Lime"] PERM Tune[/color] (Stratified Auto) Coming soon: Autotech FP Internals, S6 Mounts

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stealth01 @ Jun 29 2008, 09:02 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=54408]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Bet that little bastard is fast as hell, too.[/b]

O yes! I don't doubt it!
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

RedRoadster

Postby RedRoadster » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:14

It's convertible season.. not surprised at the price.

Surprised at the fact that there's very few details about the s/c at all..
95 Classic Red Miata - 'Kona'
Racing Beat Sways, AEM WB O2 sensor, ACT clutch, Ground Control Springs, Bilstein HDs, Fat Cat bumpstops, 95 stock 14s (winter) or 99 sport 15s (summer)
Flyin' Miata stuff:
FM II Link GT2560R turbo, Butterfly brace, N/A dual exhaust, Oil filter relo kit, Rear shock mounts

08 Sunlight Silver Mazda 3s GT Sedan - 'Tuna'
OEM Wing spoiler, Sirius and Media switcher

05 Onyx Black Mazda 6i Hatchback - 'Smokey'

S4poor

Postby S4poor » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:14

Still a Miata.

RedRoadster

Postby RedRoadster » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:14

And what, dare I ask, is that supposed to mean? :mellow:
95 Classic Red Miata - 'Kona'

Racing Beat Sways, AEM WB O2 sensor, ACT clutch, Ground Control Springs, Bilstein HDs, Fat Cat bumpstops, 95 stock 14s (winter) or 99 sport 15s (summer)

Flyin' Miata stuff:

FM II Link GT2560R turbo, Butterfly brace, N/A dual exhaust, Oil filter relo kit, Rear shock mounts

08 Sunlight Silver Mazda 3s GT Sedan - 'Tuna'

OEM Wing spoiler, Sirius and Media switcher

05 Onyx Black Mazda 6i Hatchback - 'Smokey'

S4poor

LOL- You may dare.

Just that, it's still a Miata ( yes a fast one). I have never been a fan of them, not for the stupid stereotypes that follow it, but more to the impracticality of it. Kinda the same way I look at most cars that are tiny and have no room for anything but a driver and passenger.

Though it is a fun track car, I'll give it that ;-)

Zuhalter

Postby Zuhalter » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RMSpeed6 @ Jun 30 2008, 10:04 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=54447]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
LOL- You may dare.

Just that, it's still a Miata ( yes a fast one). I have never been a fan of them, not for the stupid stereotypes that follow it, but more to the impracticality of it. Kinda the same way I look at most cars that are tiny and have no room for anything but a driver and passenger.

Though it is a fun track car, I'll give it that ;-)[/b]

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. So I'll give mine... :P

I would have to disagree with the Miata being impractical. The Miata is a great car for single people, or for a couple without kids. It is gas efficient and contrary to popular belief, you can pack a lot of stuff into a Miata. I was able to fit a computer, Monitor, Keyboard, all of my wives clothes (Shoes, etc), and household supplies, and the two of us and make the drive from ABQ, NM to here.
It is a lot more practical then the single people driving Suburbans and such. I should also mention mine is a daily driver and does very well in the snow.
The views discussed in this reply are not the views of the poster, the forum or anyone else. They are not meant to agree or disagree with anything contained in this post. If this post offended you in any way, you should quietly sob in the bathtub while wearing your mom's pantyhose.

MazdaTom

Postby MazdaTom » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RMSpeed6 @ Jun 30 2008, 10:04 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=54447]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
LOL- You may dare.

Though it is a fun track car, I'll give it that ;-)[/b]

My dad has a 2002ish Miata. It's his "weekend/nice weather" toy. His main car is a Mazda Tribute. He and my mom do take it on weekend getaways occassionally though.

You want to see the ultimate in impracticality? Here ya go:
The trunk area of an Atom:
When it rains, you get wet:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1997 Explorer XLT - 4.0 SOHC V6 Controltrac 4x4
mods- 30" BFGs, AAL + TT = 1.5" lift, more to come

S4poor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zuhalter Vati @ Jun 30 2008, 10:15 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=54448]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. So I'll give mine... :P

I would have to disagree with the Miata being impractical. The Miata is a great car for single people, or for a couple without kids. It is gas efficient and contrary to popular belief, you can pack a lot of stuff into a Miata. I was able to fit a computer, Monitor, Keyboard, all of my wives clothes (Shoes, etc), and household supplies, and the two of us and make the drive from ABQ, NM to here.
It is a lot more practical then the single people driving Suburbans and such. I should also mention mine is a daily driver and does very well in the snow.[/b]

I agree on the soccer Moms in Hummers etc. I should have added "the Miata is a good second car".

Sure you can pack it to the gills and drive a good distance, but is it meant for it, or even close to comfortable once it is filled beyond capacity? Not saying any of our cars can hold a ton of stuff, but certainly more than a two seater or coupe.

S4poor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MazdaTom @ Jun 30 2008, 10:20 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=54451]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
My dad has a 2002ish Miata. It's his "weekend/nice weather" toy. His main car is a Mazda Tribute. He and my mom do take it on weekend getaways occassionally though.

You want to see the ultimate in impracticality? Here ya go:
The trunk area of an Atom:
When it rains, you get wet:
Image[/b]

LOL, but it's an Atom, it has a purpose on the track, not the normal roads or commuting.

MazdaTom

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RMSpeed6 @ Jun 30 2008, 10:22 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=54453]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
LOL, but it's an Atom, it has a purpose on the track, not the normal roads or commuting.[/b]

These pics were taken on the 2008 Hot Rod Power Tour. He signed up as a "long haul" member, which meant that after he drove his Atom from WI to Arkansas (where the tour started), he stayed with the Tour as it went into Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa before heading home.

Another Atom owner from Florida drove up to do the Tour as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

S4poor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MazdaTom @ Jun 30 2008, 10:28 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=54454]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
These pics were taken on the 2008 Hot Rod Power Tour. He signed up as a "long haul" member, which meant that after he drove his Atom from WI to Arkansas (where the tour started), he stayed with the Tour as it went into Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa before heading home.

Another Atom owner from Florida drove up to do the Tour as well.[/b]

"Just because it can be done, doesn't mean you should do it".

My buddy (Eric Hulshart) races One Lap in his S4. Last year was his first year in that car (used one of his 'Vetts previous years). He got 5th in his group last year, and made 23 overall IIRC. He killed the majority of Z06's, 996's, Vipers, you name it. Was the car meant for it? No way, but he did it anyway.

Not sure if you follow One Lap at all, but it's an extremely demanding race (s). You need multiple drivers, no crew/support vehicles allowed. You have to cram your car with everything, and hope that you have friends in all the towns you pass and race at for supplies etc. for the 9 day race. http://www.onelapofamerica.com/index.shtml

I think they raced a SRT-4 this year and got 2nd in class, and 11th overall. I think...

Bottom line, if you like your car, more power to ya....

MazdaTom

Yeah, I knew some guys that did OLOA in a Saturn S-Seires one year. Then I think they did it in an SRT-4 the next year or 2. They placed well in their class.

I remember watching some guy with a blue Z06 on youtube about his OLOA experiences. Pretty good watch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Good Deals and Purchase Feedback”