hey from pueblo

Introduce yourself! How did you hear about us?
xxdarkstar719xx

hey from pueblo

Postby xxdarkstar719xx » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14

Sup guys I just got me a mazda mx3 gs and I love mazda especially the rx7 but was wonderin if you guys ever have meetings near pueblo

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14

Welcome.

We haven't had any meets in pueplo but we do have meets in the springs. We only have a few members down by you.
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

xxdarkstar719xx

Haha sweet thanks man would be nice if you guys had some down here but ill have to go to one as soon as I get my car running :)

Learjet45

Postby Learjet45 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14

Welcome! There are weekly meets in the springs that actually happen every few weeks (not sure when the last one was, but they pick up more once the weather gets better). There are a couple members down by you that go to CSU Pueblo I believe, and Christi is down there with a FC convertible and a blue 3 hatch. There aren't meets really in Pueblo though as it's quite far from the majority of the members, and there's not a ton of cmzc members down that far south.
Post up some pics of your car!
[color="Blue"]2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i PZEV - Current Ride, 100% stock[/color]
[color="Gray"]2005 Mazda 6i Pebble Ash Metallic - Dead[/color]

13x

Postby 13x » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14

heck he's North of me lol
Hello from SinCity

Speed3

Postby Speed3 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14

What's up I'm in Pueblo at CSU-P, I drive a Speed 3. I have a friend with a Speed 6 and we go cruise every once in a while but we do have some meets here at the northside walmart with a bunch of turbo civics (one is making 400 whp), my friend brings his dad's viper and gives rides ha, a 414 whp camaro with a ## shot of nitrus. It's a fun time just a bunch of car guys that get together. I can let you know next time it happens. Post pics of the car too!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Engine: Mazdaspeed CAI, Corksport TBE, Pro tuned by Rfinkle2, Sure rmm, JBR SSP/Counterweight/Bushings, Denso ITV-22, Autotech internals
Stereo: AVH-P3200DVD Head Unit, JBL 12" Sub, JBL Amp
Exterior/Interior: Stock rims painted gunmetal, Calipers painted red, Corksport LED kit

xxdarkstar719xx

Ya that woud be cool and ive uploaded about 5 pics but not sure kinda new at this but ya as soon as i get my car running i cant find the part anywhere and i think ive seen you guys at wal mart lol i used to cruise with my uncle in his gti

Speed3

You probably have haha we get a bunch of guys out there. where did you upload the pics?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2007 Mazdaspeed 3

Engine: Mazdaspeed CAI, Corksport TBE, Pro tuned by Rfinkle2, Sure rmm, JBR SSP/Counterweight/Bushings, Denso ITV-22, Autotech internals

Exterior/Interior: Stock rims painted gunmetal, Calipers painted red, Corksport LED kit

xxdarkstar719xx

under the gallery and my garage thing idk how else to lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1.8 V6 K8DE

boosted12a

Postby boosted12a » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14

welcome to the site!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] GTU Turbo II

xxdarkstar719xx

thanks i havent seen any mx3s on here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1.8 V6 K8DE

christi

Postby christi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14

Speed3 wrote:What's up I'm in Pueblo at CSU-P, I drive a Speed 3. I have a friend with a Speed 6 and we go cruise every once in a while but we do have some meets here at the northside walmart with a bunch of turbo civics (one is making 400 whp), my friend brings his dad's viper and gives rides ha, a 414 whp camaro with a ## shot of nitrus. It's a fun time just a bunch of car guys that get together. I can let you know next time it happens. Post pics of the car too!

Really? When do you guys do this? I haven't seen anyone here, except the same joe smith driving a 3. I just got my RX-7 back up and running, so I may show up if there are actually meets down in Pueblo.

When I lived in Springs, I usually had went to the bi-weekly/weekly meets that were held at the sonic.....

Nice to know new people are here in Pueblo :)

also welcome :)
1990 RX-7 'vert black/black -- "Jello Stick"
13B n/a Street Port
Goopy performance
straight pipe & racing beat header

2005 Mazda 3
nothin' but stock love.

Past:
1988 GXL RX-7 2002-2004 [Blown Apex seal]
1991 'vert RX-7... 2003-2004 [4' under water, hurricane ivan 2004]

Learjet45

Postby Learjet45 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14

If you make the drive up to Colorado Springs for their weekly meets, there will be less of the ricer-sounding turbo civics and nitrous cars (not saying turboing a car or adding nitrous automatically makes it a ricer car, but generally it does, and this seems to be the case). I only went to a springs meet once, but I do remember meeting speedjunkie and BRC (speedjunkie didn't have his FD though, and I think that was also not too long before BRC decided to do a V8 swap into his FC). I can't recall who else I met, but everyone was really nice!

If you need a reason to avoid those ricer type meets, well look no further than 6crew. There was a post last weekend I believe about a meet down in san antonio where some guy was hot boxing in his lancer I believe (not even sure if I used that term right, I'll never touch drugs), and then as he was leaving some moron in a stock corolla I believe was speeding around in the parking lot like a douche and trying to show off and T-boned the lancer. Or maybe the guy in the corolla was the one getting high. Something like that. But both cars looked bad enough to be totaled. there's a vid of the cars afterwards on 6crew. I don't want some moron getting me in trouble for doing something stupid or wrecking my car. After all, guilt by association does exist.

Anyways, Welcome again!
[color="Blue"]2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i PZEV - Current Ride, 100% stock[/color]
[color="Gray"]2005 Mazda 6i Pebble Ash Metallic - Dead[/color]

Speed3

Learjet45 wrote:If you make the drive up to Colorado Springs for their weekly meets, there will be less of the ricer-sounding turbo civics and nitrous cars (not saying turboing a car or adding nitrous automatically makes it a ricer car, but generally it does, and this seems to be the case). I only went to a springs meet once, but I do remember meeting speedjunkie and BRC (speedjunkie didn't have his FD though, and I think that was also not too long before BRC decided to do a V8 swap into his FC). I can't recall who else I met, but everyone was really nice!

If you need a reason to avoid those ricer type meets, well look no further than 6crew. There was a post last weekend I believe about a meet down in san antonio where some guy was hot boxing in his lancer I believe (not even sure if I used that term right, I'll never touch drugs), and then as he was leaving some moron in a stock corolla I believe was speeding around in the parking lot like a douche and trying to show off and T-boned the lancer. Or maybe the guy in the corolla was the one getting high. Something like that. But both cars looked bad enough to be totaled. there's a vid of the cars afterwards on 6crew. I don't want some moron getting me in trouble for doing something stupid or wrecking my car. After all, guilt by association does exist.

Anyways, Welcome again!

Definitely not ricer at all, the 400 whp civic is built by my friends along with black label performance and there are vids of him running a local supra here and beat it every single time
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRkptDTP-5I"]Turbo Gsr on the Street! 400whp - YouTube[/ame]
We also had an 1100 lb ft torque turbo diesel truck run with us on his aggressive tune (pulled like mad for a truck), we had an sti that ran 11's that was fully built, we had another sti that's getting some work done, a viper is definitely not rice, my other friend had a mean boosted civic that had a crazy top end (pulled on my stage 2 speed 3 in fifth gear like it was nothing), a big turbo srt-4 and another speed 6 that is starting to mod.
And i'm sure i'm leaving some people out. Oh and we always go to a secluded spot away from the city and have all of the cars park away from the runway and the only two cars allowed on the street are the ones racing. The road we go on is abandoned. We're not stupid we know our stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2007 Mazdaspeed 3

Speed3

christi wrote:Really? When do you guys do this? I haven't seen anyone here, except the same joe smith driving a 3. I just got my RX-7 back up and running, so I may show up if there are actually meets down in Pueblo.

When I lived in Springs, I usually had went to the bi-weekly/weekly meets that were held at the sonic.....

Nice to know new people are here in Pueblo :)

also welcome :)

We do this normally when it's warm. I met a few cool guys here at school who would be willing to plan another one so we might have another in the next couple weeks :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2007 Mazdaspeed 3

Return to “New Member Forum”