new from the south!

Introduce yourself! How did you hear about us?
Mortose

Postby Mortose » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14

Well, I did have to put a 91 octane tune on it, but I will know better once I get an oil change and some good tires. I know there are a couple of guys that do e-tunes for the AP. once I get the pump and exhaust I'll probably look into that.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14

VRx8 wrote:Welcome to the club! You need to sell that and get a 7 lol JK!! Nice MS3

LOL!

Mortose wrote:thank you all for the welcomes. Shadow, i'll keep you in mind once i do the swap. I'm AF, on pete. Aurora, i'll keep you in mind. it might be a month or so before i am totally set. I move into my house on the 7th.

BTW, The altitude KILLED my speed. :( she pulled SO much harder back in FL. lol.

Nice! I'm on Pete also. Well, I will be again in a couple days anyway haha.

27% power loss for boosted vehicles at that altitude. Or so I'm told anyway. It sucks, but not well enough haha.

boosted12a

Postby boosted12a » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14

yep im from Orlando FL but my last duty stationed was fort myers Fl , welcome to the site if u think your car got slower just wait till u have to do a couple mile run u will feel it too!!!
Learjet45 wrote:boosted12a is who I was thinking of.
http://www.coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7312
not sure where he was in Fl though.

I used to live not far from there. I was in Tallahassee for 4 years before moving back out here (born here, moved there in 03, came back in 07). God I hated Tallahassee. It was the absolute worst.

If you want a good cleaning for your Speed, I would highly recommend getting Michael Bergen to do it at his place up near Denver called The Man Cave if you've got the time. I had them take care of my Legacy yesterday and this is the best it's looked in the 8 months I got it. I believe Mike has an account here on the cmzc forums as he has an FD that's sitting off in the corner at his business because he feels like it "doesn't belong" with the other cars in there (F430 Scuderia, Audi R8 V10 Spyder, a couple 50s Bel Airs, like 4 different Corvettes at least to name a few). They did a superb job!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] GTU Turbo II

boosted12a

Postby boosted12a » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14

27% power loss for boosted vehicles at that altitude. Or so I'm told anyway. It sucks, but not well enough haha.[/QUOTE] thats why i added more boost to make up for it!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] GTU Turbo II

BRC

Postby BRC » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:14

Welcome!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

winners compare their achievements with their goals,
while losers compare their achievements with those of other people.

chickenwafer

Postby chickenwafer » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:14

Welcome
:eek:

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:14

boosted12a wrote:yep im from Orlando FL but my last duty stationed was fort myers Fl , welcome to the site if u think your car got slower just wait till u have to do a couple mile run u will feel it too!!!

Quoted for truth, makes me want to get a turbo for my lungs haha. My cold-air intake didn't add much foot-power. LOL

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:14

Welcome to the club!
~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is Bunny. Bunny has the following mods: BNR Supercars GT28RS TC - Mazdaspeed CAI - ACT Streetlite CK - Vibrant TIP - Extreme Turbo Systems TMIC - SLS Performance TP - Magnaflow CBE - James Barone Racing SSP & HSK - Cobb AP - Xcarlink iPod integrator - VG Sharkfin - RX-8 Wheels - Fiber Images CF Hood w/BCM accents

tbot

Postby tbot » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:14

Welcome man...did you post up on msf.org too?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

KILLER_VIZ

Postby KILLER_VIZ » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:14

tbot wrote:Welcome man...did you post up on msf.org too?

Yeah he did and he got a bunch of internet gangsters talking BS to him. I just go there to search most of the time now.

Oh I broke my left foot so I am SPEED deprived right now!

Return to “New Member Forum”