Whats up Whats up

Introduce yourself! How did you hear about us?
Bask

Postby Bask » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14

'Unfortunately" meaning its not what i thought it'd be....not ashamed of it. lol. And yeah i was at sams last night and there definitely were douches doing burnouts and donuts.....i was like " whoa there cool guy" :cool:
but yeah i heard friday nights more mazda peeps come out....ill def head down there again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" Only mazda worth drivin are RE powered :p "

Et3rNaL

Postby Et3rNaL » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14

speedjunkie wrote:What the...? Everyone is going to Shell now? Simon, you were trying to find that Avenger again weren't you? BWAHAHAHA!!!

If you're saying unfortunately because you hate being in the military, that's one thing, but I hope you're not saying you're ashamed.

You know me and grudges haha... I'll find him sooner or later

Dange

Postby Dange » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14

bask: yeah the camaro and the genisis? they are the assholes that get people just out to chat and hang out kicked out for doing nothing. i think it was friday or last week some guy was "trying" to drift around the lightpoles and did get us kicked out. Im usually the one yelling out calling them douchebags or making fun of them.
and i know what you mean about unfortunately in the military. carson is a great post but the units suck horribly.
we were out both friday night and saturday. usually untill 2-3am sat when yall pulled into sams we were closer to the street, it was me in the white rental jeep (hopefully mazdas out next week) there was my buddy in his beater crx. an r1, gsxr1000, 2 caliber srt-4's 2 speed6's and the 2 speed 3's

speedjunkie: the only one thats really on the forum is disiindahead that meets up. otherwise if you went to that car show in denver a while back you met megan in her ms6, jeremiah in his ms6. (both rode up in the silver genupu speed3 with mikes wife)
i think mike with the msp is on here but i never see him post. otherwise its a few guys ive told about the forum but arent really into the whole forum thing.
04MSMGT

Bask

Postby Bask » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14

DANGE...yea i remember u ...i went up to the airport strip lol. u racing the crx was funny as shit and u pulling the jeep up over the island was hilarious. i was the only asian guy in the crowd (different from where im from lol) oh i thought the douche at sams was driving a tiburon not a genesis

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:14

Bask wrote:'Unfortunately" meaning its not what i thought it'd be....not ashamed of it. lol.

Oh OK, gotcha. I hear that from a lot of people lol.

Most of the time we meet as the Mazda group another block North, in the Chapel Hills mall parking lot outside Sears, across from Sonic. I like to drive by the Shell and see if anything interesting is there, it's usually high school kids that are looking to get busted, from what I can tell anyway haha.

Et3rNaL wrote:You know me and grudges haha... I'll find him sooner or later

LOL!!!!

Dange wrote:speedjunkie: the only one thats really on the forum is disiindahead that meets up. otherwise if you went to that car show in denver a while back you met megan in her ms6, jeremiah in his ms6. (both rode up in the silver genupu speed3 with mikes wife)
i think mike with the msp is on here but i never see him post. otherwise its a few guys ive told about the forum but arent really into the whole forum thing.

I remember meeting your friends, but I don't really know why you're telling ME this LOL!!!

boosted12a

Postby boosted12a » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:14

speedjunkie let me know when n where they do the meets , my car is running good :)
speedjunkie wrote:Oh OK, gotcha. I hear that from a lot of people lol.

Most of the time we meet as the Mazda group another block North, in the Chapel Hills mall parking lot outside Sears, across from Sonic. I like to drive by the Shell and see if anything interesting is there, it's usually high school kids that are looking to get busted, from what I can tell anyway haha.

LOL!!!!

I remember meeting your friends, but I don't really know why you're telling ME this LOL!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] GTU Turbo II

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:14

Welcome to the club!
~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is Bunny. Bunny has the following mods: BNR Supercars GT28RS TC - Mazdaspeed CAI - ACT Streetlite CK - Vibrant TIP - Extreme Turbo Systems TMIC - SLS Performance TP - Magnaflow CBE - James Barone Racing SSP & HSK - Cobb AP - Xcarlink iPod integrator - VG Sharkfin - RX-8 Wheels - Fiber Images CF Hood w/BCM accents

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:14

boosted12a wrote:speedjunkie let me know when n where they do the meets , my car is running good :)

I'm deployed right now, so I'd get ahold of RX-7 Chris, he could tell you week by week.

Bask

heres some pics of my fc....

Postby Bask » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14

hope to finish her by this summer:D
Attachments
IMG_0339[1].jpg
IMG_0338[1].jpg
IMG_0334[1].jpg

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14

Nice! Are you in the barracks? Looks like Carson.

Bask

Postby Bask » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14

i am in the barracks (unfortunately lol)...and definitely in carson.

boosted12a

Postby boosted12a » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14

speedjunkie wrote:I'm deployed right now, so I'd get ahold of RX-7 Chris, he could tell you week by week.

how long are u going to be gone?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] GTU Turbo II

VRx8

Postby VRx8 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14

Bask wrote:i am in the barracks (unfortunately lol)...and definitely in carson.

I've seen your 7 in carson.

iani1.1

Postby iani1.1 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14

did you get that in colorado? i think i know whos car it was.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14

Bask wrote:i am in the barracks (unfortunately lol)...and definitely in carson.

Now THAT unfortunately is understood without any explanation lol.

boosted12a wrote:how long are u going to be gone?

Just a few months. I should be back around mid to late January. Just in time to not be able to drive the car haha. That's alright though, more time to work on it.

Return to “New Member Forum”