Whats up Whats up

Introduce yourself! How did you hear about us?
Bask

Postby Bask » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:14

Yeah i did by it here CO....has probs but w/e ......nothing too big ... i do have to get my ports unstuck lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" Only mazda worth drivin are RE powered :p "

Bask

haha yes "unfortunately" def sums it up...i almost got a 75$ fine for workin on my car in the parking lot lol. if only all the rotary guys can set up a lil meet here ....would be cool....i have seen a few 7s running around but never got to meet any.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:14

What do you mean you have to get your ports unstuck? What ports?

That's what I hate about living on post. Getting fined for stupid stuff like that. Sure, they have an auto hobby shop, but what if you can't get your car over there?? Some new soldiers/airmen/whatever can't afford to have it towed to the hobby shop, that's sometimes why they're working on it themselves. I work on mine for those reasons and also because I just love working on it. But for some, they have no choice.

You're wanting to have a meet on post? Will you get fined for that? LOL

Oh, and another thing about the hobby shop on Carson, there is some fat ### working there that really ticked me off one time. Simon and I were pulling his tranny, and that guy was a total douche. I'll go into it more if you want, when I get back and we're in person lol. I don't feel like typing it all out haha.

Bask

lol...fat douches pretty much sums it up...ive been there couple times tis why id rather work on my car somewhere else....yea i would like to see the rotor heads in carson....that'd be pretty rad.....the ports im talking bout are the aux ports (5th and 6th)....tthey seem to be stuck closed which sucks....i hope i can get them unstuck this weekend....i really dont wanna buy new actuators.
You're deployed right? ( i just came back from mine lol) yeah itd be cool to chill when ever u get back man.... u can tell me bout those douches lol:D

boosted12a

Postby boosted12a » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:14

Bask wrote:haha yes "unfortunately" def sums it up...i almost got a 75$ fine for workin on my car in the parking lot lol. if only all the rotary guys can set up a lil meet here ....would be cool....i have seen a few 7s running around but never got to meet any.

im down for a meet, i never drive my bridge turbo rx7 is too loud to drive it in the morning for P.T ( base housing) i have new camaro SS for daily driver
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] GTU Turbo II

Bask

Nice....loud is good....wake everyone up since u have o be up anyways lol. what brigade and unit u in? 1-22 in 1st brgde...i live right on titus.

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14

Bask wrote:lol...fat douches pretty much sums it up...ive been there couple times tis why id rather work on my car somewhere else....yea i would like to see the rotor heads in carson....that'd be pretty rad.....the ports im talking bout are the aux ports (5th and 6th)....tthey seem to be stuck closed which sucks....i hope i can get them unstuck this weekend....i really dont wanna buy new actuators.
You're deployed right? ( i just came back from mine lol) yeah itd be cool to chill when ever u get back man.... u can tell me bout those douches lol:D

So you know the guy I'm talking about then? The guy with a beard that always wears a hat? And it's not like it's hit or miss, he's ALWAYS a prick. I can't stand him. He was the only one though, everyone else was cool.

Oh, I don't know enough about 6 port engines to understand what you mean haha, I didn't know there was anything to get stuck lol.

Yeah I'm deployed right now. I'll definitely be hitting you all up when I get back.

boosted12a wrote:im down for a meet, i never drive my bridge turbo rx7 is too loud to drive it in the morning for P.T ( base housing) i have new camaro SS for daily driver

Haha, awesome. Just to let you know though, if you have Colorado tags, you might want to quiet it down. You will get a ticket in a heartbeat. Sucks but it's true. I don't even have CO tags on mine and I still put a resonated mid pipe in. I never got a ticket though, it was just so loud it was almost embarrassing haha. I kinda miss it though.

Bask

Postby Bask » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14

yeah i know exactly who ur talking bout...theres a couple of them now....lol.
Only 86-91 rx7 have 5th and 6th port but the s5 ones have a more complicated way of getting them open lol. i dont know if the FB models have em.

iani1.1

Postby iani1.1 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14

the fb has them as well

boosted12a

Postby boosted12a » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:14

Bask wrote:Nice....loud is good....wake everyone up since u have o be up anyways lol. what brigade and unit u in? 1-22 in 1st brgde...i live right on titus.

im in 3rd BCT. 3-29 FA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] GTU Turbo II

Return to “New Member Forum”