Just stopping in but DAYUM!

Introduce yourself! How did you hear about us?
chunbelievable

Just stopping in but DAYUM!

Postby chunbelievable » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:14

OK I know I moved away and all but you buys deleted my profile? How does that work? So easily we are discarded.

Anyways I just finished up Kasumi's body work out here in Las Vegas and I figured I'd share with my Mazda buds back in CO.

Here she is:

By the way there is a huge RX8 and Mazdaa meet out here in the weekend of the 19th for 3 days. Just a heads up if anyone is inspired to make the trip.

How has everyone been? You guys still meeting weekly?

turbo99jetta

Postby turbo99jetta » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:14

whats up Chun? Club has changed a lot, but things are still good! Good to see the car looking nice!

Ranger

Postby Ranger » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:14

Nice looking 8, I like that kit. It needs some better rims though IMO :) Oh and it wasn't just you that got deleted. Some time last fall, all old users that hadn't been active for a while were purged. I can't remember why this was done, but you should have received an email that it was going to happen...

chunbelievable

Oh well as far as my profile goes. I'll live. Just lost my sig is all. I appreciate your opinion on my wheels but I am a pretty big fan of them and since it took me so long to find those specific ones (I actually built this exact car in a video game before I bought her) that I am not going to change them as long as I own her.

Turbo, do you still get called Pooh Bear? What different about the club? What's going on, I have a year of shit I want to hear about.

Vegas life is cool and there are a ton of 8's out here but so very few of those who drive them have any clue what the hell they are driving and never acknowledge another 8. It's weird. I have actually only hung out with a couple of owners just once since I have been here but I am going to hit up the big 8 meet in a couple of weeks.

Otherwise job and family are good.

turbo99jetta

Postby turbo99jetta » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:14

lol very rarely. I dont visit as much as i used to. Lets see... Josh (speedracer) and Lee (lightning McQueen no longer own there Mazdas, umm Lee no longer is the "leader" of the club as you might call it. Just a lot of junk, but hey what can you do!

chunbelievable

Wow things have changed. Are Mazdas becoming less popular in CO? They aren't out here, that is for damn sure! The only car our here more than 8's are Z's and a bunch of older Eclipses. There are a lot of Mazdas around here.

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:14

Nice.... Glad to see you stop buy.

We still do weekly meets and the such.

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14

Welcome back! Your old profile must have gotten deleted with the house cleaning we did a while back. We had to many accounts not active taking up server space so we cleaned house. Sorry about your sig.

The 8 is looking fing HOT! So so nice!
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

*DarthRX8*

Postby *DarthRX8* » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14

BHR is suppose to be releasing there new midpipe during that meet, I think?

Should be a good time! Wish I could come, but it is too far.

ZoomPrincess

Postby ZoomPrincess » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14

CHUN!!!! welcome back, glad to see you still have your baby, looking great as always!

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14

hi its been a while
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

bmwzoom

Postby bmwzoom » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14

Welcome back! You should have received an e-mail regarding accounts being deleted if they weren't active with a certain number of days. As Andrew (Colombia28) mentioned its purely to keep the server from being overloaded with information that is no longer in use. I apologize if this offended you in any way :(

We are glad to have you back and your 8 looks very nice... such a beautiful car, and I do like the rims! Something very different! :)

chunbelievable

Postby chunbelievable » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14

Hey everybody, thanks for saying hey. It's good to be remembered and see everyone is still chillin in CMZC!

I'll let everyone know how the big meet out here goes. Should be a good time. Now that Kasumi is cosmetically finished I might start on some performance mods but we'll have to see. I am not a real big fan of making the car louder for louder sake with little to no gain in horse power. If I am going to do performance it would have to be a turbo kit but that looks like it would run altogether 5K. I think we all have better crap to spend 5K on nowadays than mods for our cars.

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14

chunbelievable wrote:Hey everybody, thanks for saying hey. It's good to be remembered and see everyone is still chillin in CMZC!

I'll let everyone know how the big meet out here goes. Should be a good time. Now that Kasumi is cosmetically finished I might start on some performance mods but we'll have to see. I am not a real big fan of making the car louder for louder sake with little to no gain in horse power. If I am going to do performance it would have to be a turbo kit but that looks like it would run altogether 5K. I think we all have better crap to spend 5K on nowadays than mods for our cars.

Ap and BHR coils. Start prepping for that Turbo kit.

chunbelievable

Postby chunbelievable » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14

You donating the 5K to my cause Jimmy? SWEET!

Return to “New Member Forum”