Castle Rock Newb

Introduce yourself! How did you hear about us?
Swift

Castle Rock Newb

Postby Swift » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

Hello all,

My name is Rob and I currently am in the Process of looking for a Mazdaspeed 6 to replace my '05 BMW 330Ci 6Spd. I'm 18 going on 19 at the end of this month and just returned from the Citadel Military College Of South Carolina to go to school here in my home state due to financial issues. I'm also a member on awdpirates.net as well as coloradoracing.net so if anyone is a member on either of those feel free to message me.

Look forward to getting more involved with the group and hope to see you all in person soon!

-Rob

JZSpeed6

Postby JZSpeed6 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

I don't know how much weight a welcome caries from me, I just joined CMZC myself, but welcome none the less.
I know that when I was looking to replace my A4 I found about 14 Speed6's on auto trader. I ended up buying one in Lakewood, but there were about eight of them listed in the Springs as well. Haven't looked since I bought, but I'm sure that there are bound to be some out there. Good luck.
BTW, I think that I saw a red one posted here for sale yesterday. I might have been mistaken though.
Let the modding begin. <b>HP=-AF</b><i> (Increase in HP is directly proportionate to the decline in available funds)</i>

ZoomPrincess

Postby ZoomPrincess » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

Welcome! check out Burt Mazda (ask for Josh) he currently has a used red speed6, if that's not the color for you let him know and he can probably find you anything you want.

Swift

ZoomPrincess wrote:Welcome! check out Burt Mazda (ask for Josh) he currently has a used red speed6, if that's not the color for you let him know and he can probably find you anything you want.

To be honest, I actually just got off the phone with him about an hour ago on that vehicle. I drove it about 2 days ago, very nice car. I'm going down there tomorrow to drive it again and start running numbers. Unless someone plans on screwing me out of getting this car, it looks like I'll be the proud new owner of a Velocity Red Speed6 by tomorrow afternoon. :cool:

Rich

Postby Rich » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

Welcome to the club. There are plenty of Speed6s to be had these days. Let us know if you have questions about a particular model or whatever.

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

I drive by that red one at Burt, everyday on my way to work. Very catchy looking ride, even from the street!

Buy it and take it back home to Da Rock. Can't be having too many MS6's in my hood, ya know! :D

And oh yeah! Welcome to the club, from another newie!

CarKing

Postby CarKing » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

Welcome, I do have a 06 MazdaSpeed 6 GT with NAVI that has 18k miles for 18,200.00. I am located in Colorado Springs. If you want to make the drive down let me know.

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

welcome, that BMW is pretty nice for an 18 y/o....don't want to go into what I drove at 18, but it wasn't that. :)
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

Swift

CarKing wrote:Welcome, I do have a 06 MazdaSpeed 6 GT with NAVI that has 18k miles for 18,200.00. I am located in Colorado Springs. If you want to make the drive down let me know.

Can I ask what color the car is and what dealership you represent? I cannot buy private party because I need to swap my BMW for whatever I get.

If someone comes up with the right numbers (so far the only place thats been able to do that was Mitsubishi of arapahoe when I was looking to swap for an Evo IX) then I'll make a deal.

Swift

6i_guy wrote:welcome, that BMW is pretty nice for an 18 y/o....don't want to go into what I drove at 18, but it wasn't that. :)

I hate to admit it but the BMW is my 5th car. I bought it based on the idea that I wouldn't be in colorado for the Winter time but now it looks like I'm going to be here year round for a while.

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

5th car?!?! I hate you! j/k LOL
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

CarKing

Postby CarKing » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

I work for Bob Penkhus Mazda in Motor City down in the Colorado Springs. It just came in so I do not have photo's up on the website yet. I can send you some pics if you would like.

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

Welcome to the club! Hope you can pick up the speed!
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Swift

CarKing wrote:I work for Bob Penkhus Mazda in Motor City down in the Colorado Springs. It just came in so I do not have photo's up on the website yet. I can send you some pics if you would like.

The only colors you guys have are silver and black which aren't what I'm looking for. If you have the dark grey color I would consider that as well. My email is ferrarigt1@msn.com

tbot

Postby tbot » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14

CarKing is a good guy!!! I would highly recommend talking w/ him at some point. Plus they have the best prices I've seen on speed6's down there!!!

Return to “New Member Forum”