Hello!

Introduce yourself! How did you hear about us?
ZoomPrincess

Postby ZoomPrincess » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arctic_blue83 @ Sep 30 2007, 09:41 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=2497]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Well.... Josh has owned a couple VW's, a Mitsubishi Eclipse and an RX-8... I think if he was going to break something, he would have done it by now lol. None of those cars have ever been considered "reliable" lol.[/b]

he did... he wrecked the eclipse, sold it like 3 months later... wrecked the RX-8, sold it like 3 months later.. this VW is the only car he has kept this long and hasn't wrecked it yet. *knock on wood*

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeXy7 @ Sep 30 2007, 11:06 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=2509]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
he did... he wrecked the eclipse, sold it like 3 months later... wrecked the RX-8, sold it like 3 months later.. this VW is the only car he has kept this long and hasn't wrecked it yet. *knock on wood*[/b]

sounds like you need to teach him how to drive. [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

arctic_blue83

Postby arctic_blue83 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeXy7 @ Sep 30 2007, 11:06 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=2509]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
he did... he wrecked the eclipse, sold it like 3 months later... wrecked the RX-8, sold it like 3 months later.. this VW is the only car he has kept this long and hasn't wrecked it yet. *knock on wood*[/b]

By "break" I wasn't referring to wrecking cars lol, I was more or less referring to destroying motors, transmissions, differentials, ect.... kind of like my former cars, only had 1 major accident in my former WRX (asshole in a Protege5 pulled over into my lane on the freeway over 3 years ago... boy was I heated!!), but I've broke a lot of shit over the years-

-Spun a rod bearing on my Eclipse (good old Mitsubishi quality lol)
-Destroyed my 3rd gear synchro on my MR2
-Warped the block on my MR2 (that's right, I warped a cast iron 3S-GTE turbo motor lol)
-Seared all the teeth off my 2nd gear in my WRX
-Cracked a ringland on cylinder #4 in my WRX (fuel pressure regulator hose slipped off under 20psi... sad day)

Hell I even warped a head once lol. Although I haven't had any real mechanical problems in my last 2 cars, so I'm hoping my streak of breaking stuff is over [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Either way, if he has a problem with wrecking cars, maybe he should get a car with increased handling limits and the safety of AWD *cough*EVO*cough* hahaha.

ZoomPrincess

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arctic_blue83 @ Sep 30 2007, 02:18 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=2522]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
By "break" I wasn't referring to wrecking cars lol, I was more or less referring to destroying motors, transmissions, differentials, ect.... kind of like my former cars, only had 1 major accident in my former WRX (asshole in a Protege5 pulled over into my lane on the freeway over 3 years ago... boy was I heated!!), but I've broke a lot of shit over the years-

-Spun a rod bearing on my Eclipse (good old Mitsubishi quality lol)
-Destroyed my 3rd gear synchro on my MR2
-Warped the block on my MR2 (that's right, I warped a cast iron 3S-GTE turbo motor lol)
-Seared all the teeth off my 2nd gear in my WRX
-Cracked a ringland on cylinder #4 in my WRX (fuel pressure regulator hose slipped off under 20psi... sad day)

Hell I even warped a head once lol. Although I haven't had any real mechanical problems in my last 2 cars, so I'm hoping my streak of breaking stuff is over [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Either way, if he has a problem with wrecking cars, maybe he should get a car with increased handling limits and the safety of AWD *cough*EVO*cough* hahaha.[/b]

Hahaha we will have to see what this winter brings us... never a good thing in the car business. You know that from experience. I'm going to work on getting a speed3

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeXy7 @ Sep 30 2007, 03:54 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=2536]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Hahaha we will have to see what this winter brings us... never a good thing in the car business. You know that from experience. I'm going to work on getting a speed3[/b]

Ooh, now that would be sweet, I was going to look at a black 08 Speed3 before I ended up in my car. Lower price, lower insurance is why I'm in this ride. Plus. it'll be fun to add the FI down the road.

ZoomPrincess

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Huzer21 @ Sep 30 2007, 09:22 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=2575]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Ooh, now that would be sweet, I was going to look at a black 08 Speed3 before I ended up in my car. Lower price, lower insurance is why I'm in this ride. Plus. it'll be fun to add the FI down the road.[/b]

Yeah after I had our son I had looked at the speed3, but it was no bigger then my 3 sedan that's why I decided to go with the SUV.. But after that cruise on Saturday it made me miss the car experience to much. I need SPEED! haha I just don't know if I want a red or black sp3. And "Pooh Bear" told me today there are no sp3 in the state of colorado.. plus I need a job before I get one anyway. haha So it will be a little bit before I can do anything.

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeXy7 @ Sep 30 2007, 09:27 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=2577]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Yeah after I had our son I had looked at the speed3, but it was no bigger then my 3 sedan that's why I decided to go with the SUV.. But after that cruise on Saturday it made me miss the car experience to much. I need SPEED! haha I just don't know if I want a red or black sp3. And "Pooh Bear" told me today there are no sp3 in the state of colorado.. plus I need a job before I get one anyway. haha So it will be a little bit before I can do anything.[/b]

My girl wants a new SUV, out of her Escape. I'm trying to talk her into either a CX-7 or a 9. She liked the looks of your ride and was surprised when I told her the cost. Maybe I'll have a full Mazda household soon, although I'm not counting on it.

ZoomPrincess

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Huzer21 @ Sep 30 2007, 09:31 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=2578]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
My girl wants a new SUV, out of her Escape. I'm trying to talk her into either a CX-7 or a 9. She liked the looks of your ride and was surprised when I told her the cost. Maybe I'll have a full Mazda household soon, although I'm not counting on it.[/b]

I will sell her mine and then I can go get the sp3. haha.. No seriously I have had no problems with it, I just really miss my car.

Brat

Postby Brat » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:14

herro.

Return to “New Member Forum”