New to Colorado

Introduce yourself! How did you hear about us?
Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:14

POTN maybe? Albeit a canon forum.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MN Speedster

Postby MN Speedster » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:14

bmwzoom wrote:Welcome to the club! I am pretty sure I saw you driving South on Kipling maybe yesterday or the day before. I mainly remember the rims. I live around the Kipling and Jewell area, so I am sure I will see you around :)

Red Speed3? Car looked really nice. Yeah my car is on the winter rims right now, probably going to pick up a nice pair of all seasons for the stock rims sometime soon as my stock tires are getting pretty worn.

Any place you guys would recommend getting basic work done on the car? Oil changes, brakes, stuff like that?
[font="Century Gothic"]2008 CWP Speed3[/font]
COBB short ram intake, SU Motor Mounts, Prosport Boost gauge,Yellow Fog Light Overlays

[color="Blue"]Flick[color="Magenta"]r[/color][/color]

bmwzoom

Postby bmwzoom » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:14

MN Speedster wrote:Red Speed3? Car looked really nice. Yeah my car is on the winter rims right now, probably going to pick up a nice pair of all seasons for the stock rims sometime soon as my stock tires are getting pretty worn.

Any place you guys would recommend getting basic work done on the car? Oil changes, brakes, stuff like that?

Thank you! I would recommend ColoradoLand Tire, my good buddy is the General Manager there and owns his own Speed3, his name is Dave. He is out until Monday but if you go in and say you are apart of the Mazda Club they will definitely take care of you. I trust Dan to work on my Mazda the most, but any of the guys will do a great job. Bryan is the Assistant Manager there now and he will know CMZC and myself, Bree.

8100 West Crestline Ave
Littleton Co 80123
Phone: (303) 973-3332

tbot

Postby tbot » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:14

^^what she said. The guys there are awesome, and Dave is the only one I trust to take my car to, even over the dealer. All of them are great guys and they do things the RIGHT way instead of rushing thru things to get it done fast.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

slashsnake

Postby slashsnake » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:14

Hey there, welcome...

My wife and her family is from there. They live in Faribault and my father in law runs a chevy dealer in Northfield. Yeah he wasn't happy when I bought a Mazda, but he didn't disown us, so that's good.

Actually I was up there in January for work, went to check out a plant not far from New Ulm. Wayyyy to cold for me (was the week they basically shut down the SW side of the state, and had to call out the national guard to open their buildings for stranded people).

Return to “New Member Forum”