WTB-decent roller-RX-8

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
High Flying 8

WTB-decent roller-RX-8

Postby High Flying 8 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:14

As In the subject, am looking for a good rolling Rx-8 that has a bad engine and/or tranny. I totaled my '07 RX-8 that has a great engine and tranny and would like to transplant it into another vehicle and save another RX-8.

Soon, I will be posting a parting out thread as I get ready to take it apart. I have sold some items already, some to forum members, but if you have a particular need, let me know. I bought my car back from the insurance company as it had tons of great parts, some of which I am using on my new 8. Therefore, I am not looking to get rich, but to recoup my purchase price and to give some people some good parts at a good price. I am often looking for this type of situation, so I am going to offer this to others. The damage is to the front end, bumper, hood and left fender. But even oil coolers went undamaged.

I will also be putting up a thread regarding the failure that I had with my brakes that put me into the side of a mountain at 45-50 mph to see if anyone else had a similar problem or has heard about such a thing.
Thanks,

Mark

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”