I am selling a few parts from my generation 1 (2007-2009) Mazdaspeed 3. Please see the CL ad for pics, and shoot me a PM if interested!
1) CP-E xcel Cold Air Intake. Paid $312 to have it powdercoated in stealth black. Great condition except for a small dent where the shifter hammer tapped it, but does not affect performance or looks. Includes all hardware for installation.
2) ETS 3.5" Top Mount Intercooler. Excellent condition. Shroud is powder coated in a sexy, candy red. Includes all hardware for installation.
3) Eyelids. Fitted eyelids that give that mean look. I wrapped mine in carbon fiber as shown in pic. which I can do for yours as well.
$30 for 1 pair. (2 pairs available).
4) HKS Bypass Valve. This is the true HKS stealth black edition. It has a few scratches from installation, but it works well and gives a sweet sound. It could use a quick greasing and tune-up. I paid $350 which includes the flange and new recirc hose, but since it could use a quick tune, I'm only asking $150.
5) Street Unit Race Pipe (mid pipe). This race pipe is the best fitting out of the bunch, and is made to re-use the factory donut gaskets, so installation is a breeze. When I had this installed, I had no exhaust leaks, and removing that middle resonator gives the exhaust a nice, deep rumble.
6) COBB Turbo Inlet Pipe. In stealth black, this mates right up to the turbo and connects to your intake. Works well with short nano intakes as well as cold air intakes to allow the Dizi engine to breathe properly! The material is strong and is designed to withstand heat and gives a great sound.
7) '06-'07 sti v-limited front spoiler. We really don't have much in the way of front lips for the Mazdaspeed 3. There's the DG spoiler that's fiberglass and costs $350+, but if you want a polyurethane spoiler that won't crach and is flexible, then this is the best option. With a little finnesse, this spoiler looks great on the speed. Never installed. Self-tapping screws included. Asking what I paid for it new.
List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest