FOR SALE Ben Pearson Lift

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
D Walker

FOR SALE Ben Pearson Lift

Postby D Walker » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:14

Selling my lift. Its an older Ben Pearson that has been modified to fit 12' ceilings but allow full lift height for cars and most trucks, vans to almost full height.

The GOOD:
Had the electric motor rebuilt by Bobs Electric Motor service years ago, still works just as it should.
Newer, 3-4 years old, cables built specifically for this height lift
Pump and valve body recently cleaned, everything works as it should, and has for years.

THE BAD:
Paint is beat
The guy who modified the lift originally sucked at life and so the bits he did are kind ugly, never bothered to fix it but if it bothers you much plates can be welded around it to make it look better.
NO Truck extensions, but you can buy or make them if you really need them. I never did, which is why I dont have them.

Price: $1000 cash
Tearing the lift down on MONDAY afternoon, and if its bought before then the wrecker guy can just deliver it right to you, otherwise transpo is your problem.

Reach out to me via PM here or text to 720-212-5838
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7
RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”