Wanted: Auto body shop or PDR shop

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
~Barn~

Wanted: Auto body shop or PDR shop

Postby ~Barn~ » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:14

Hi folks.

I'm looking for somebody with CMZC ties in the greater DTC area, who can look at a couple of vehicles for me, that have received hail damage. I have my insurance company's estimate, but I think it is very conservative.

Anyhow, please let me know if you run such a shop or know of a operator that you would endorse.
~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is Bunny. Bunny has the following mods: BNR Supercars GT28RS TC - Mazdaspeed CAI - ACT Streetlite CK - Vibrant TIP - Extreme Turbo Systems TMIC - SLS Performance TP - Magnaflow CBE - James Barone Racing SSP & HSK - Cobb AP - Xcarlink iPod integrator - VG Sharkfin - RX-8 Wheels - Fiber Images CF Hood w/BCM accents

Learjet45

Postby Learjet45 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:14

Mike has a guy that does PDR at the Man Cave.
I've also heard great things about Terry Tanner. Works at Go Honda Tue-Thu apparently. And apparently he's at Go Chrysler/Jeep on Monday, then does mobile stuff Friday. Should be able to take it to him anywhere he is. One guy on legacygt.com got quoted $49 for the first dent and $10 for each dent after.
303-378-4944
[color="Blue"]2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i PZEV - Current Ride, 100% stock[/color]
[color="Gray"]2005 Mazda 6i Pebble Ash Metallic - Dead[/color]

DJ

Postby DJ » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:14

3g body and paint number one state farm shop in co
~David

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 True Red
PTE 5858
JMF intake manifold
Overspeed motorsports built engine
Cpe exhaust manifold
Blah blah blah insert 15k more in mods here
2008 Mazdaspeed 3 Cosmic Blue
Some mods but nothing crazy yet.

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:14

Thank you for the replies, guys!
~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is Bunny. Bunny has the following mods: BNR Supercars GT28RS TC - Mazdaspeed CAI - ACT Streetlite CK - Vibrant TIP - Extreme Turbo Systems TMIC - SLS Performance TP - Magnaflow CBE - James Barone Racing SSP & HSK - Cobb AP - Xcarlink iPod integrator - VG Sharkfin - RX-8 Wheels - Fiber Images CF Hood w/BCM accents

Ranger

Postby Ranger » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:14

Maybe a little far for you, but I recently had my S2000 repainted by a friend's shop up in Westminster called Auto Focus. It was hail damaged too. They had to replace every panel on the car and PDR the ones that couldn't be replaced. Then they repainted the entire thing, even though the insurance didn't call for it (they just wanted to PDR the doors and not repaint the bumpers). They definitely went the extra mile to make it look like new! Better than when I bought it. It's a pretty new shop but to my eye they do good work. Plus they're all car guys themselves.

http://www.autofocuschrome.com/

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:14

Pics?
one and one makes two, together we are free

Ranger

Postby Ranger » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:14

Sorry it took me so long to get these, I had a busy week. I should note that my insurance paid to fix this and it was a significant amount...so your results may vary depending on how much you want to pay. BUT I did want to show that they do good work :)

Before:

After:

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”