FS: Misc Mazda stuff

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
dommo_g

FS: Misc Mazda stuff

Postby dommo_g » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14

EDIT-I have a near-new bottle of Black Mica touch-up paint. I opened it and used it once for a small scratch. Free to anyone that wants to pick it up.

Also have a new condition shop manual for 2007 MS3, MS6. I'll take a pic of that soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that were interested in the floor mats, sorry for taking so long to put this up.

I have some random Mazda junk for sale. Most of it may not be of any interest to anyone, but I'll try. Sorry for any crappy phone pics.

Genuine Mazda Mazdaspeed3 floor mats. [color="DarkRed"]SOLD[/color]
Complete set of 4, front and rear
Never opened
BLMS-8M-L03A
Need to get $100 on these to break even.
When I go to GOOGLE I see nothing less than $102 plus shipping.

Image Image

The Mazdaspeed sign that never got sold....
The picture below shows the Mazdaspeed sign installed in a dealer showroom. This sign is ONLY made for Mazdaspeed approved dealers. This part is one half of a $1000 sign. The sign originally was in an aluminum frame, with this piece on both sides, with fluorescent tubes inside. This one came from the old Mazda of Longmont that closed down. The sign is 18" x 72" and is 3/16" or 1/4" Lexan. It can be backlit if you wanted to somehow do that. The "Mazdaspeed" logo will light up if you do.

Believe me when I tell you that you will most likely NEVER be able to get one of these, as they are sold only to Mazdaspeed dealers.

$100.

Image Image

2 size LARGE Mazdaspeed logo racing/bowling style shirts. These are not sold or made by Mazda. I had these made while I was working at the dealership. I ordered about 6 of them, and I have two...so likely not something you're going to see someone else wearing. The grey one has been worn several times. The blue one was worn once.
$20 each

Image Image Image

Official Mazda mechanic shirt. Again, not something you can buy anywhere. You only get these if you're a tech at a Mazda dealership. And you can't buy them, they're leased out by the uniform company. I never returned this shirt when I left the dealership, and they docked my last check by $50! Actually looks pretty cool when you wear it with normal clothes. Probably more a collectors item than anything.
$40

Image Image Image Image

Mortose

Postby Mortose » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14

Dibs on the blue shirt!! and i'll get back to you on the floor mats. would you be willing to break the set?

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14

Don't want to break the set...BUT....buy the fronts for $100 and get the rears FREE!

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14

dommo_g wrote:Don't want to break the set...BUT....buy the fronts for $100 and get the rears FREE!

:lol:

I'm debating that sign man. Trying to think if it's worth building a frame-ish contraption to back light it......
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mortose

Postby Mortose » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:14

Lol! Ok ok, I'll take the set. How could I pass a deal up like that!! Hahaha

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:14

Colombia28 wrote::lol:.

I'm debating that sign man. Trying to think if it's worth building a frame-ish contraption to back light it......

Well let me know if you need help with the electric part of it. I actually have a fluorescent fixture I can throw in with it if you want. It just needs lamps.

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:14

Added free touch up paint!

Shooter McGavin

Postby Shooter McGavin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:14

Is it the factory paint or a chip repair kit?
No regrets, that's my motto.....That and everybody Wang Chung tonight.

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:14

Not sure what the difference is.... It's the small bottle of Mazda touch up paint you get at the dealer. Maybe 2 ozs.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”