1991 Mazda mx6 gt - SHO swap project car

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
zlyricist

1991 Mazda mx6 gt - SHO swap project car

Postby zlyricist » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:14

400$ for everything to any CMZC member
200$ for rolling chassis, no engine/tranny combo. can be restored to take an f2 engine again with a small amount of fab work

gonna part her this weekend and send her to the yard if nobody is interested. breaks my heart.......lol
91 MX6 GT - SHO swap on backburner
02 Maxima GLE - daily

zlyricist

Postby zlyricist » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:14

back up for sale and im letting it all go for dirt cheap. and i really mean dirt cheap. no offer will offend me. im letting it go FOR BEST OFFER!!! im really just looking for a good home for it most of all.... i really dont want to send this to a junkyard

the good -
the engine is bolted in! axles and shift linkage all bolted in. the car is a rolling chassis at the moment. comes with rx7 bbs vert rims. new bfg g force tires up front. interior in good shape. paint has only seen a year of sun before i garaged it..... with only a few scratches here and there. lowering springs, tokico struts, walbro 255, poly suspension bushings, southbend OFE clutch rated for over 400 horsepower. still has hi flow cat, 2.5" mandrel exhaust and muffler

the bad
the hood does not clear the intake manifold. will require work on the mounts to lower the engine about an inch in the bay, or some custom work on the hood. it will require a little bit of work for the y pipe to clear the subframe. still needs to be wired in, but i do have the full ecu and wiring harness

can definitely provide more pics if interested, and youre more than welcome to come see it in person. this car will rip pretty well once its all said and done! serious inquiries only please

02 Maxima GLE - daily

christi

Postby christi » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:14

If you don't sell the car I'll trade you a set of wheels/tires for your bbs vert tires/wheels or buy them off you, let me know
1990 RX-7 'vert black/black -- "Jello Stick"
13B n/a Street Port
Goopy performance
straight pipe & racing beat header

2005 Mazda 3
nothin' but stock love.

Past:
1988 GXL RX-7 2002-2004 [Blown Apex seal]
1991 'vert RX-7... 2003-2004 [4' under water, hurricane ivan 2004]

zlyricist

Postby zlyricist » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14

400$ for everything to any CMZC member
200$ for rolling chassis, no engine/tranny combo. can be restored to take an f2 engine again with a small amount of fab work

gonna part her this weekend and send her to the yard if nobody is interested. breaks my heart.......lol

02 Maxima GLE - daily

Silkwyrm

Postby Silkwyrm » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14

This is Sooo sad. Its a beautiful car. If I wasn't so certain my wife would try to kill me I'd buy it. The audio equipment and dynamat alone is worth what your asking. SOMEONE BUY THIS CAR! It would be a shame to part out. That said, it occurs to me you may be the most knowledgeable guy I know of in the area on the KLZE. I'm in desperate need of help with my KLZE Powered MX-3. If you do wind up parting your MX-6 and need help I'd be available Saturday and perhaps some other weekend you can help me figure out why my KLZE likes to run for about 5 to 10 minutes then sputters and dies.

Rik

zlyricist

Postby zlyricist » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14

feel free to hit me up about the klze anytime. i might have some spare parts or some insight to help you get it up and running! i just got my megasquirt for mine and im ready to crank up the boost!

02 Maxima GLE - daily

Silkwyrm

Postby Silkwyrm » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:14

For some reason the board isn't letting me send you a PM can I get your email? Just email me at rikspamaddress@gmail.com and I'll send you my main email address.

Thanks
Rik

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”