Me and my MS3 at High Plains Raceway

Detailing tips, Pictures of your ride, Photoshop requests
Ranger

Postby Ranger » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:14

Colombia28 wrote:A CMZC track day there would be so cool!

I can't recall last names sadly, but i had two instructors since the first one needed to prep his car for the enduro during my last session. My first instructor was David ? (HPDE-2 group leader). And my other instructors name i think was David also, but i can't remember exactly since i was only with him for a short time.

What session were you in? Lee got there for the last session of 1&2 and was off track by the time i went to my download, so i'm guessing he only got shots of groups 1&2.

I plan to go to the one on Oct 31 or Nov 1. I can't decide which one i want to go to yet.

Seconded! A CMZC track day would be so awesome.

Both named David huh? Probably David Dirks and David Wright. Both great guys and excellent drivers. Part of the 944 spec crew :p David Wright would have been the one prepping his car for enduro, Dirks didn't drive. Anyway I was in group 3. Was hoping someone got shots of me, but nobody has posted any media of group 3 on any of the forums I check.

Gmoney

Postby Gmoney » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:14

Nice Andrew, I was there the next day for the all bike track day.......My friend was trying out his new Track bike for next racing season. It was a blast. Let me know which one you go to at the end of the month, as I might join.......Looks like a gas:p

And I third a CMZC track day!!
*CP-e CAI
*Turbo Inlet
*ETS 3.5" TMIC
*SU Test Pipe
*RPM Street Springs
*AeroForce Gauge
*RPM LED Side/Rear Markers
*SU Rear Engine mount
*Turbine Tech Front engine mount
*Cp-e Rear Diff Mount
*TurboSmart MBC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:14

Ranger wrote:Seconded! A CMZC track day would be so awesome.

Both named David huh? Probably David Dirks and David Wright. Both great guys and excellent drivers. Part of the 944 spec crew :p David Wright would have been the one prepping his car for enduro, Dirks didn't drive. Anyway I was in group 3. Was hoping someone got shots of me, but nobody has posted any media of group 3 on any of the forums I check.

There are some vids on youtube from Group 1&2, but i have yet to see anything for 3&4.

And i think those last names sound correct. They were both excellent instructors.

Gmoney wrote:Nice Andrew, I was there the next day for the all bike track day.......My friend was trying out his new Track bike for next racing season. It was a blast. Let me know which one you go to at the end of the month, as I might join.......Looks like a gas:p

And I third a CMZC track day!!

I'll post up when i decide on which day to go.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

erod550

Postby erod550 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:14

Nice pics. Looks like a fun day for sure.
2015 Ironman Silver Veloster Turbo - Bone stock and staying that way
1990 Crystal White Miata - Beater - Bignose 1.6L Swap, Robbins Top w/Glass Window, E-Codes, Air Horns, Brembo Rotors

Former Rides:
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT 5.0
2009 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT
2005 Flame Red SRT-4

pst4life

Postby pst4life » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:14

nice pictures i need a helmet too do that i want too see what my car will do on a track
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Thu May 27, 2010 9:14

Not to randomly resurrect this, but i found a photo today of me from this track day. Photo by Ian Cole. Hope to maybe get some photos this Sunday when i go run again.
Attachments
MS3 HPR Ian Cole.jpg
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Finishing Touches and Detailing”