Need To Clean My Windows

Detailing tips, Pictures of your ride, Photoshop requests
GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Huzer21 @ Oct 19 2007, 08:53 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=6592]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
On untinted windows, I've used the Invisible Glass spray from Stoner (aerosol can with the yellow top). On the tint, I've wiped them with simple water, then followed that with a dry microfiber cloth.[/b]

Back on topic now, this worked great. Used it before the shoot. Got all the streaks out and annoying film. For now. When I got my windows tinted they said for the first 2 weeks to just clean with water and after that I could use any cleaner on them. Still look the same after 3 yrs.

Except for the driver side.
It has a green tint when your inside looking out. But thats beause someone broke into my car to steal CD's (most which were in Greek) and the body shop used different stuff. The insurance wouldn't let me take it to the place I orginally got the tint. They said the shop is taking care of it. Oh well, it looks the same from the outside.

ImageImage

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:14

mine is still a work in progess...the stoner's is much better than anything else I have used, but still have a few smudges. I suspect it was my fault because I am not able to follow directions....Josh enter insult here....
and my retort will be "you suck!"
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

Return to “Finishing Touches and Detailing”