Ridin' Dirty

Detailing tips, Pictures of your ride, Photoshop requests
Roadrnr06

Postby Roadrnr06 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:14

you guys are funny! My car is black, it always looks like that it seems. BOO. J/k lol, Just more work I suppose. Next time my car looks filthy like that I will post it on up!
[font=Arial Black][size=100]Roadrnr06 was my leased 2006 Speed 6 which was purchased on 06-06-06. I have many fond memories of that car, and will be keeping my original profile as a memory of the great car that I once had.

My new user name is Roadrnr09 and showcases my new 09 Subaru WRX which I am very happy to have purchased as a replacement vehicle : )

[/SIZE][/font]

zoomin MP3

Postby zoomin MP3 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:14

Took a trip through the mountains to Steamboat last weekend. Had to take my car cause the wife needed the other one.
Attachments
steamboat trip 005.jpg
steamboat trip 004.jpg
steamboat trip 002.jpg
steamboat trip 001.jpg
EVO CF hood and decklid, [color=#008000][color=blue]BC 2 sideskirts and rear bumper, DG front lip, [/color]iSport CF ADP, Daveb brushed rings, AWR front/rear mm, SLS pass mount, Medieval pullies, K&N CAI w/ ram air tube, TWM ss, mazda racing 4-2-1 header, Magnaflow custom exhaust, AXR "clunk fix", 6K HID, MP3 seatbelt pads, dual pod guage bezel, innovate WB guage, smoked fender lights, smoked/painted tails, drilled/slotted rotors, MSP interior[/color]

Return to “Finishing Touches and Detailing”