floor / cargo liner recommendations

Tint, Paint, Lighting, Comfort
mcrosacci

floor / cargo liner recommendations

Postby mcrosacci » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:14

Can you recommend???

Looking for an all weather trunk/cargo liner for my 2012 Miata MX-5, ideally one that rides up the sides of the deep well in the middle of the trunk. I've heard the Weather Tech liner does so - but heard it was flimsy (unlike their regular mats). It would be even better if there was one that covered the entire trunk.

Also curious if anyone has compared the all weather front Floor Liners from Mazda to the Weather Tech or other brand product.

Would love to buy the right ones the first time - thanks, and my apologies if I missed this in a previous thread. Cheers and thank you!

Huzer

Postby Huzer » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:14

I haven't had them in a Mazda, but currently have Weathertechs in the ST, and had them in my Tundra. If you get the floor lines (not the All Weather mats) they completely line the floor and are a tray type design the holds spills in.

If I have a gripe with WeatherTech, it's that the passenger mats tend to slide around, as they don't put anything grippy on the bottom of the liners. Many people velcro them in place. You may also want to look at Husky Floorliners. I've heard good things about them, and they're generally less expensive than WeatherTechs.
[color="RoyalBlue"]1992 Miata Project[/color]

mcrosacci

Thanks

Postby mcrosacci » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:14

Thanks, I've had good luck with both the weather tech and the husky. Too bad there is not a husky product for the miata. Probably will order Weather Tech all around, mainly hoping for another good option for the trunk. Best!

Return to “Interior Modifications”