CP-E Nano

Body kits, bling, lights
deepSpeedMS3

CP-E Nano

Postby deepSpeedMS3 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14

Hey, i Just ordered my first engine mod. CP-E Nano SRI from StreetUnit. It should be here saturday or monday. I know there pretty easy to install but is anyone willing to help me out. I just need some basic tools and maybe a garage. Shouldnt take to long. I just want to do it right the first time. So if you can help let me know. This Sunday the 14th (if it comes in saturday).
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Going fast and looking good...it's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle. EdgeAutosport.com [size=100]- [/SIZE]- [size=100]Supplying parts to all major imports [/SIZE] - Locally owned in Colorado

deepSpeedMS3

Postby deepSpeedMS3 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:14

ne one?
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Going fast and looking good...it's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle. EdgeAutosport.com [size=100]- [/SIZE]- [size=100]Supplying parts to all major imports [/SIZE] - Locally owned in Colorado

Cesaros

Postby Cesaros » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:14

might be able to...ill be down in denver area on sat-sun to go to church with my wifes grandparents and father...PM me if you get your part and we'll go from there. SRI's are easy to install...no fiddling with the tubing to get it to fit...only hard part is removing the stock air box (not that hard)

deepSpeedMS3

Postby deepSpeedMS3 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:14

will you have internet? i should get it firday or sat. ill PM you
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cesaros

Postby Cesaros » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:14

ill check my account saturday before we leave...around 6pm probably

hopfully you should have it delivered by that time if you do get it saturday

deepSpeedMS3

Postby deepSpeedMS3 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:14

ok cool
B) deepSpeed MS3 B)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Exterior Modifications”