Need H.O. Please

Body kits, bling, lights
GR-8

Need H.O. Please

Postby GR-8 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:14

Not sure when I'm gonna do it but eventuall I want to change my paint job...... I need help choosing what to do.... Here is one idea... (I love NFS for this) .... I made it in NFS Undercover and have been playing with this idea for a long time...... this probably won't be the graphics but its an idea......

So give me feed back if I should do the graphics in a lighter blue than the body blue.... This is somethin I plan to leave on the car for ever.... or until I get board of it... lol..... but way longer than the 4 years I've had the current set on.....

ImageImage

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:14

I like the subtlety of it because I'm not too big on graphics. Tell me the wing isn't part of it.

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:14

Ummm... Yeah the wing is part of it..... LOL....

And yeah...... I want my car to be different, like it is...... but in a subtle way now...... Stil eye catching but not......

ImageImage

jdmsp

Postby jdmsp » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:14

I don't like graphics either but this is the only way I see it being acceptable. I once contemplated silver graphics for the speed but I am just way too picky and could not find anything I liked. plus like I said not a huge graphics fan unless done right. So I say go for it! lol.

mazdaman-G-

Postby mazdaman-G- » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:14

Dig it! It's a cool idea and the graphics are very subtle, especially if you stay with the blue on blue.

rx8ghost

Postby rx8ghost » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:14

I definitely like it but I think maybe a shade darker on the body color.:1a98aa81:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mods:
Veilside D1-GT Body kit, Axailflow Short Shifter, Innovate LC-1 Wideband, Proshift Gauges, Greddy Turbo Kit w/ Cobb AccessPORT, TurboXS exhaust w/ race pipe, CarPC, Synapse BOV, AEM Intake

Return to “Exterior Modifications”