New Sway Bars

Talk about your Rotaries!
Army RX8

New Sway Bars

Postby Army RX8 » Sun May 29, 2011 9:14

So the first new parts im planning for this deployment are Sway bars. I read the post reccomending Progress Techs. bars however it seems like they only do MS3 parts now. Im looking into the Racing beat ones as RotaryFX has the 32mm front and 27mm rear together as a package for $360. I'm shopping around for a better price but havent found one yet. Any other ecommendations?

Dange

Postby Dange » Sun May 29, 2011 9:14

I'm probably ordering the Racing beat tubular front.
seems like the best to me. and they have been making great mazda bits forever.

btw I dont know what suspension you have but every thing I read and heard its best to get the handling characteristics from a stiffer spring w/ matched shock. and the smallest sway bar otherwise handling can be a little less than perfect. if you tend to oversteer alot now. I suggest just the front. but if you are really neutral go for both.
04MSMGT

Army RX8

I've got the stock R3 suspension for now. The next step after the sways is coil overs and springs. It sits really low now so i dont want to drop it further.

Army RX8

So i think i've settled on the BHR Progress Tech sway bars, pending i get a response that says they'll fit my Rex. Fingers crossed.

Coulda

Postby Coulda » Mon May 30, 2011 9:14

Have you looked at Hotchkis? The biggest suggestion I have is to make sure they are hollow.

Return to “Rotary Vehicle”