Set the Date: 1st Annual Miles for Smiles Event!

Meet and Event Information
MazdaGurl

Set the Date: 1st Annual Miles for Smiles Event!

Postby MazdaGurl » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14

Hi ZOOM~ZOOMERS!!!!!

Here's the deal - I am putting together another charity fundraiser for the Make-A-Wish foundation. This is an incredible organization and I think they could use the help.

Goal: Adopt a wish and raise as much money as possible to help the child's wish come true.

How: Drive! Each driver will collect sponsors - you can ask friends, family, businesses, neighbors, even strangers to sponsor you and your car either by the number of miles you drive or with a flat donation.

Where: We will meet at a designated spot in central Denver then drive down to Colorado Springs to meet with the folks down there. After that, we will drive up through woodland park and end up in Castle Pines. There are two routes up through that way, the specific route will be determined at a later date.

When: Sunday, July 18th - ALL DAY.

More details will be provided as they are available. I'm looking forward to seeing what a great turnout this will be! And please, spread the word!!! Anyone and all are welcome to participate.

Feel free to post questions and comments!

It's not what you drive, it's how you drive it.

Greek8: I swear Angie has some sort of freak car.

tbot

Postby tbot » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14

hmmm...sounds like it could be fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stealth01

Postby Stealth01 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14

This sounds awesome! And you're coming through our neck of the woods...hmmmm...
Stealth01
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
SURE Full3 Aeros ID300 SRI, SURE Torq R6 RMM, SURE Shortcut/Countershift, SURE Anchors, Dunlop Winterspot M3s (Winter Shoes), "O" Series Stubby Antenna, Red LED Dome & Door Lights, Whistler Pro-78 RD Hardwired, SURE Dreadnaught, Juggernaught, SURE Flow M6 TP, SURE Charge Tubes, Hawk HPS F/R Pads, Technafit SSBLs, StopTech Rotors, Cobb AP, SURE Ventus in 50-50 Hybrid Mode, [color="Lime"] PERM Tune[/color] (Stratified Auto) Coming soon: Autotech FP Internals, S6 Mounts

MazdaGurl

Postby MazdaGurl » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14

Stealth01 wrote:This sounds awesome! And you're coming through our neck of the woods...hmmmm...

That's the whole point! ;)

It's not what you drive, it's how you drive it.

Greek8: I swear Angie has some sort of freak car.

Stealth01

Postby Stealth01 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14

Now to get the kitchen pass...
Stealth01

2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
SURE Full3 Aeros ID300 SRI, SURE Torq R6 RMM, SURE Shortcut/Countershift, SURE Anchors, Dunlop Winterspot M3s (Winter Shoes), "O" Series Stubby Antenna, Red LED Dome & Door Lights, Whistler Pro-78 RD Hardwired, SURE Dreadnaught, Juggernaught, SURE Flow M6 TP, SURE Charge Tubes, Hawk HPS F/R Pads, Technafit SSBLs, StopTech Rotors, Cobb AP, SURE Ventus in 50-50 Hybrid Mode, [color="Lime"] PERM Tune[/color] (Stratified Auto) Coming soon: Autotech FP Internals, S6 Mounts

chickenwafer

Postby chickenwafer » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14

No coming thru my neck of the woods, haha I had to. Sound interesting tho

Stealth01

Postby Stealth01 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14

Hey, Angie...is this still a go? No kitchen pass required for me...the wife and all but one kiddo will be in Arizona! Just have to find gas money.
Stealth01

2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts Meets and Events”