CMZC Birthday Bash - September 20th!

Meet and Event Information
SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:14

People know about it they are just newbs I suppose lol.

Its at the Mazda lot their main lot right next to their HQ Mazda building
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes
http://www.TitanTuff.com

STHMotors.com

Postby STHMotors.com » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (206b3 @ Aug 29 2008, 01:20 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=61743]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Hey I called S T Mazda and nobody knew about it. They told me Nick might know but he's not around.[/b]

Thats cause I haven't told any of the sales guy yet. We have a meeting on wednesday and I'll be filling them in then about the details. Let me know if I can help with any questions.

-Nick

DJ

Postby DJ » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:14

alright so i tried hard to see if i can go and i still cant so, i'll let yall know what happens and money wise pops had to tap in to retirement funds this month to pay the bills 10 grand he took out so yah unfortunatly i dont know if ican make it, cause he said he couldnt afford a gift for bday for me as of now so yah its all good tho i'll try to come this sunday to sonic instead
~David

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 True Red
PTE 5858
JMF intake manifold
Overspeed motorsports built engine
Cpe exhaust manifold
Blah blah blah insert 15k more in mods here
2008 Mazdaspeed 3 Cosmic Blue
Some mods but nothing crazy yet.

Buffalo

Postby Buffalo » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoX-7 @ Aug 29 2008, 02:41 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=61748]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Thats cause I haven't told any of the sales guy yet. We have a meeting on wednesday and I'll be filling them in then about the details. Let me know if I can help with any questions.

-Nick[/b]

I alreadly talked to Josh about this, but i think it would be really nice if we could have one of each of the new Mazda Models there to show off along with all the other cars. If you can do that, you would put on a better show for Mazda than they did at the Denver Auto Show, thats sad!

I was thinking we could use each of the new models as the starting car for each of the groups as they show up. That would really help out in organizing that morning. IMO
05 RX-8 RB revi (ram air) intake. ACT prolight flywheel. Clutch Masters stage 1. Axialflow short shifter. Tinted windows.
255 (f) Dunlap 275® Bridgestone

Up Next: Project RX-8!

STHMotors.com

Postby STHMotors.com » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Buffalo @ Aug 30 2008, 09:39 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=61808]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
I alreadly talked to Josh about this, but i think it would be really nice if we could have one of each of the new Mazda Models there to show off along with all the other cars. If you can do that, you would put on a better show for Mazda than they did at the Denver Auto Show, thats sad!

I was thinking we could use each of the new models as the starting car for each of the groups as they show up. That would really help out in organizing that morning. IMO[/b]

That is a great idea. I will work with Josh to make it happen.
-Nick

METHLAB

Postby METHLAB » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:14

Well, I'm definitely off for this date! Can't wait to do this. Sux my car won't be repaired by then but...oh well. :)

Shane

cory.sparks

Postby cory.sparks » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RX-7 Chris @ Aug 27 2008, 07:34 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=61320]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
I would like to get a drive going to the show with all the CS people.[/b]

RX-7 Chris you can count me in as well

Nick Leone

Postby Nick Leone » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:14

I'll be there :D
Nick Leone
99 FSP 10 HS
Mods: Short Ram intake, Front and rear strut tower braces, Corksport Power series cat back exhaust, APR CF side mirrors, short throw shifter, Bronzoil shifter bushings, MX-3 Rear lower tie bar and 18% tint.
http://www.myspace.com/nicklphotography
http://imbob29.deviantart.com/

memphis

Postby memphis » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Project_Mazda @ Sep 4 2008, 06:47 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=62239]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
RX-7 Chris you can count me in as well[/b]

Im down to aslong as I dont have a newborn yet..

Roadrnr06

Postby Roadrnr06 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:14

I will be there come hell or high water or any other natural disaster for that matter. LOL. Anyway for those who pray, lets pray for good weather, and for those who dont, lets hope for good weather. I am excited to see everyone there, I think that it will be a fun filled day to spend with eachother and show off our passions.
[font=Arial Black][size=100]Roadrnr06 was my leased 2006 Speed 6 which was purchased on 06-06-06. I have many fond memories of that car, and will be keeping my original profile as a memory of the great car that I once had.

My new user name is Roadrnr09 and showcases my new 09 Subaru WRX which I am very happy to have purchased as a replacement vehicle : )

[/SIZE][/font]

RX-7 Chris

Postby RX-7 Chris » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:14

I'm trying to get my dad to drive him '70 911 Targa over from Grand Junction to the show.

I will post a thread the end of this week on getting the Springs group to meet and drive together.
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE [size=84]My restomod project[/SIZE]

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL flat black w/ white interior, 2 dr fastback, 390 thunderbird, C6 auto, 2500 rpm high stall converter, shift kit, AC, Holley 750 cfm

[size=100]RIP 1983 RX-7[/SIZE]

My Car Blog

Buffalo

Postby Buffalo » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:14

My uncle owns his own DJ compamy and after talking with him, he would be down to set up and play some music for all of us. What do you guys think?
05 RX-8 RB revi (ram air) intake. ACT prolight flywheel. Clutch Masters stage 1. Axialflow short shifter. Tinted windows.

255 (f) Dunlap 275® Bridgestone

Up Next: Project RX-8!

jamiel

Postby jamiel » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:14

Currently, I can't sign up, as clicking the link takes me to a page with the newsletter, http://www.birthdaybash.coloradomazdaclub.com/ it appears that I'm not signed in. It does this in FF and IE
I'll probably attend with the car in autox livery (numbers, SCCA stickers, etc) if I can sign up.
I was thinking I'd bring r-comps, jack, and helmet to set up as though I was changing tires in paddock.

Good idea, or cheezy? (if good, maybe Nick will bolt on his big r comps too)

JROD

Postby JROD » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:14

jamiel wrote:Currently, I can't sign up, as clicking the link takes me to a page with the newsletter, http://www.birthdaybash.coloradomazdaclub.com/ it appears that I'm not signed in. It does this in FF and IE
I'll probably attend with the car in autox livery (numbers, SCCA stickers, etc) if I can sign up.
I was thinking I'd bring r-comps, jack, and helmet to set up as though I was changing tires in paddock.

Good idea, or cheezy? (if good, maybe Nick will bolt on his big r comps too)

I am also interested, but having the same problem with the link (and all links in the forum for that matter) as stated above.....

TheNewBlack

Postby TheNewBlack » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:14

Im not much help as far as the link goes...i dont think its completely necessary for you to sign up beforehand though, you should be okay just showing up.
2013 FRS

Return to “Colorado Automotive Enthusiasts Meets and Events”