Groove Mazda is Hiring!

Off Topic Discussion. These posts do count towards overall post count. This is by far the best subforum on the site.
turbo99jetta

Groove Mazda is Hiring!

Postby turbo99jetta » Tue May 14, 2013 9:14

Hey Guys, Figured this would be a good place to post. Groove Mazda in Centennial Is hiring sales associates to join their fun and exciting sales team. We would love to have you. Please come in and ask for Taylor Scott or myself Josh Robitaille and we will get you an application and an interview. We offer great benefits, paid training, and an opportunity to grow with a young company.

turbo99jetta

Postby turbo99jetta » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:14

Nothing huh

erod550

Postby erod550 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:14

Tried selling cars once when I was younger. Discovered quickly that I was horrible at sales and sold a whole 3 cars in the month and a half or so I worked there. Have not worked a sales job since, heh.
2015 Ironman Silver Veloster Turbo - Bone stock and staying that way
1990 Crystal White Miata - Beater - Bignose 1.6L Swap, Robbins Top w/Glass Window, E-Codes, Air Horns, Brembo Rotors

Former Rides:
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT 5.0
2009 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT
2005 Flame Red SRT-4

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:14

I've never tried it. I might be okay at it, but I couldn't handle having to work irregular hours and days to make money. I'm sure it can be very lucrative if you bust your ###, but I could see the novelty wearing off for me real quick. Unless of course I was brilliant at it and only had to work on average 3-or-so days out of the week to hit my numbers and bankroll. Are there car salesman out there, that are basically Wednesday-to-Friday guys, and do extremely well? Seems like a rarity (?).
~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is Bunny. Bunny has the following mods: BNR Supercars GT28RS TC - Mazdaspeed CAI - ACT Streetlite CK - Vibrant TIP - Extreme Turbo Systems TMIC - SLS Performance TP - Magnaflow CBE - James Barone Racing SSP & HSK - Cobb AP - Xcarlink iPod integrator - VG Sharkfin - RX-8 Wheels - Fiber Images CF Hood w/BCM accents

turbo99jetta

Postby turbo99jetta » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:14

~Barn~ wrote:I've never tried it. I might be okay at it, but I couldn't handle having to work irregular hours and days to make money. I'm sure it can be very lucrative if you bust your ###, but I could see the novelty wearing off for me real quick. Unless of course I was brilliant at it and only had to work on average 3-or-so days out of the week to hit my numbers and bankroll. Are there car salesman out there, that are basically Wednesday-to-Friday guys, and do extremely well? Seems like a rarity (?).

very rare, as saturday is your big money day.

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:14

I dabbled in cars sales back in the day, selling Hondas (surprised?)
Like erod, I know I don't have the salesmanship to thrive in this
profession regardless of how good the product is (it practically sells itself)
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

Shadowden

Postby Shadowden » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:14

I've tried sales a couple times. I was horrible at it.

Glad you thought of the cmzc folks to start with though!

Return to “Lounge”