Motorcycles

Off Topic Discussion. These posts do count towards overall post count. This is by far the best subforum on the site.
Andyscums

Postby Andyscums » Sun May 12, 2013 9:14

~Barn~ wrote:I would suggest that you just take the MSF course. You'll get a waiver for your DMV testing and I'm sure they have some very valuable content to teach. Your insurance may even offer a discount because of it. (?)

My insurance was 83 dollars for the whole year. If it gets lower than that I would be surprised haha

mOOsE

Postby mOOsE » Sun May 12, 2013 9:14

Andyscums wrote:My insurance was 83 dollars for the whole year. If it gets lower than that I would be surprised haha

Nice. Cruisers are cheap to insure. Sport bikes.... Barf. Msf is good though if you are thinking of it. Guaranteed you will learn some worthwhile skills

AuroraAxela

Postby AuroraAxela » Sun May 12, 2013 9:14

~Barn~ wrote:I would suggest that you just take the MSF course. You'll get a waiver for your DMV testing and I'm sure they have some very valuable content to teach. Your insurance may even offer a discount because of it. (?)

Both are true. After I finished the course, I got a card, walked into the DMV, and walked out endorsed 5 min later.

Most insurance companies do indeed give a discount rate for taking an approved class, which added to the reasons I decided to take the course.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Blue"][SIZE="3"]2009 Mazdaspeed 3 GT[/SIZE][/color]

[SIZE="1"][color="Blue"][color="Blue"]POWERTRAIN: GTX3067R . Cobb AP . Cobb 3-port . Autotech internals . HTP 3" intake . cp-e FMIC . Forge v1 BPV . TWM STS . CNT Turboback
NGK 1-step colder . Bosch 3-bar . cp-e xFlex™ RMM/TMM/PMM . CorkSport recirc tube . Kosmic EGR delete
SUSPENSION: K-Sport coilovers . Whiteline RSB . custom MS6 wheels
EXTERIOR: cp-e TowPlate . DDM Tuning 5000K HID low/fog
INTERIOR: Defi boost gauge/cp-e defroster mount . NRG shift knob . CorkSport LEDs[/color][/color][/SIZE]

Andyscums

Postby Andyscums » Sun May 12, 2013 9:14

mOOsE wrote:Nice. Cruisers are cheap to insure. Sport bikes.... Barf. Msf is good though if you are thinking of it. Guaranteed you will learn some worthwhile skills

That's not a bad idea. I really need to learn much more about bikes. I will probably look into getting my endorsement this week as well

Dwduc

Postby Dwduc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:14

2001 Ducati 996. lightened balanced knife edge crank, Carrillo rods, CP gas ported pistons, unshrouded valves, lightweight flywheel, full Arrow exhaust.
Crappy picture with my phone.
Attachments
IMG_20120202_162035.jpg

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:14

Cool Duc' man!
~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is Bunny. Bunny has the following mods: BNR Supercars GT28RS TC - Mazdaspeed CAI - ACT Streetlite CK - Vibrant TIP - Extreme Turbo Systems TMIC - SLS Performance TP - Magnaflow CBE - James Barone Racing SSP & HSK - Cobb AP - Xcarlink iPod integrator - VG Sharkfin - RX-8 Wheels - Fiber Images CF Hood w/BCM accents

Dwduc

Postby Dwduc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:14

thanks. love the sound of those MVs!

Return to “Lounge”