Political rant thread

Off Topic Discussion. These posts do count towards overall post count. This is by far the best subforum on the site.
I`m Batman

Postby I`m Batman » Wed May 01, 2013 9:14

erod550 wrote:So just curious, if you're against the morning after pill because it "kills babies over the counter", are you also against general birth control pills?

I am not against birth control pills at all. Can't kill something that never existed. Birth control pills makes the women's body stop eggs from being released. So, no egg for sperm to fertilize = no baby.

I am pro choice BUT it's a lot harder for me to think about/accept that now that I have kids.

The main thing is, we CANNOT run this country (or states) with people that do things and think with their emotions instead of LOGIC. Right now we have the emotional people in position of power and making piss poor emotional decisions for the country/states.
Image Image

I`m Batman

The main thing is, we CANNOT run this country (or states) with people that do things and think with their emotions instead of LOGIC. Right now we have the emotional people in position of power and making piss poor emotional decisions for the country/states.
Image Image

I`m Batman

Oh, and don't forget... whoever 'promises' give out the most free stuff WINs the election.
Image Image

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Wed May 01, 2013 9:14

I`m Batman wrote:
I am pro choice

You'll come around soon enough:38feb661:
one and one makes two, together we are free

pyrrhus17

Postby pyrrhus17 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:14

Only thing i will say is this if they get the guns , Your fast cars are next my friend !!! get reday to drive a 3mph golf car for your own good . MORE GOVERMENT IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m Batman

pyrrhus17 wrote:Only thing i will say is this if they get the guns , Your fast cars are next my friend !!! get reday to drive a 3mph golf car for your own good . MORE GOVERMENT IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think motorcycle would be next (and then sportcars)... I mean, who NEEDs a motorcycle? Who NEEDs to go 0-60 in less than 3 seconds and 0-10 in about 5 seconds on the streets? They're dangerous!
Image Image

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Fri May 03, 2013 9:14

erod550

Postby erod550 » Fri May 03, 2013 9:14

"Thou shalt not kill. Unless it's vengeance, then it's ok."
2015 Ironman Silver Veloster Turbo - Bone stock and staying that way
1990 Crystal White Miata - Beater - Bignose 1.6L Swap, Robbins Top w/Glass Window, E-Codes, Air Horns, Brembo Rotors

Former Rides:
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT 5.0
2009 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT
2005 Flame Red SRT-4

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Mon May 13, 2013 9:14

People with this sticker on their cars (eg. Prius'):

mOOsE

Postby mOOsE » Mon May 13, 2013 9:14

Hickenlooper.... Never again in any office. What a joke.

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Mon May 13, 2013 9:14

mOOsE wrote:Hickenlooper.... Never again in any office. What a joke.

Can I get an amen? That db never got my vote...

I`m Batman

Postby I`m Batman » Tue May 14, 2013 9:14

Wait, what? These Libbies says its OK to kill babies at will then turn around and want to save these murderers criminals? WTF? How do they come up with these crap?
Image Image

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Wed May 15, 2013 9:14

The IRS and Obama's usual (bs) rhetoric..

Huzer

Postby Huzer » Thu May 16, 2013 9:14

This is in no way in defense of the current administration, but speaking in generalities, what difference do people actually expect when a different party would have the presidency? (In my mind, it's rhetorical, there is no difference. Place a D, an R, or an I after any politician, and they're still a politician.) When is there not a scandal, a coverup, stupidity, etc? What we really need is a clean freakin' slate.
[color="RoyalBlue"]1992 Miata Project[/color]

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Thu May 16, 2013 9:14

Huzer wrote:This is in no way in defense of the current administration, but speaking in generalities, what difference do people actually expect when a different party would have the presidency? (In my mind, it's rhetorical, there is no difference. Place a D, an R, or an I after any politician, and they're still a politician.) When is there not a scandal, a coverup, stupidity, etc? What we really need is a clean freakin' slate.

I see what you're saying, I really do. I don't know, maybe I'm just more perceptive to it (as you say) because I disagree with the ideology of (D)'s.

For example:
Acorn.
Benghazi.

It just seems like Leftists are so deceitful behind closed doors, but act like such a Utopian-like group to the public. Like Batman alluded to: they'll fight for "women's rights" to [murder] the unborn-- yet they'll fight to keep murderers, rapists, scum off death row:confused:

Yeah, yeah-- politicians in general are lying dirt bags- I get it. It's just nonsensical is all...

Return to “Lounge”