Anyone looking for an FD...

Off Topic Discussion. These posts do count towards overall post count. This is by far the best subforum on the site.
speedjunkie

Anyone looking for an FD...

Postby speedjunkie » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:14

One of the guys on the local forum here at home showed me this...

http://www.74auto.com/vehiclesDetail.php?1993-456

Granted it has a salvage title and light damage, it's an R1 model so it would be great to build for the track anyway. And considering the damage is fixable it could be a street car too, for cheap. And it already has intake, exhaust, two gauges and FMIC. Come to think of it, it may need an ECU now because of all that haha.

The extra cool part is this is in my hometown (well, my Missouri hometown) so when I pass back through there on my way back to CO I can stop and take a look at the car. I'd really love to have this one too and I could probably come up with the money to get it but I wouldn't have the money to build it, at least until my future deployments haha.

chickenwafer

Postby chickenwafer » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:14

LOL "GReddy twin turbo kit"? I didn't know there was such a thing!!! Holy crap it must be a JDM Mad Tyte YO! rare part!!!

Really tho, it looks decent, but for only $2k more or so you can get a non-salvaged, non-damaged FD that's better. There's a guy on 7club selling a silver R1 with a T04Z snail and pushing 500rwhp (best ET is 10.8 or so) for $13k in Georgia.
:eek:

speedjunkie

Postby speedjunkie » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:14

Yeah I laughed at the GReddy twin turbo kit too LOL!!

I think I might have seen that guy's FD for sale online or something. That's cool and all, I was just thinking this would be a good option for someone looking for a track car, since it's an R1 (i.e. no sunroof or other crap that is useless on the track) and it has a salvage title anyway but wouldn't take too much work to get it on the track. Perfect. Now, whether it runs or not, I don't know and that is a completely different story haha.

Return to “Lounge”