What grinds your gears?

Off Topic Discussion. These posts do count towards overall post count. This is by far the best subforum on the site.
T-time

Postby T-time » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:14

goldrocket wrote:when I lived in Fotr Lauderdale I did something similar. A lady in a covertable SAAB threw her crumpled up cigarrette pack over her riolled up window(Top was down). SO I got out of my car, wlalked up to her car, which was two vehicles in front of me. And hander her the pack back and said "Excuse me M'am, you dropped this. If you feel the need to throw your trash on the street, go back to New Jersey." (She did have Jersey plates.)

hey! im from freakin nj and i'll throw my trash wherever i want. iraq is awesome because i can throw my trash everywhere
[size=84]Reclaim the Republic. Restore the Constitution.[/SIZE]

Army RX8

Postby Army RX8 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:14

cjtherriault wrote:hey! im from freakin nj and i'll throw my trash wherever i want. iraq is awesome because i can throw my trash everywhere

Well of course you'll throw your trash anywhere in Jersey thats all it is. I dont think anybody would notice an extra piece there. LOL j/k

wyosaint

Postby wyosaint » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:14

Syko701 wrote:People from Wyoming that drive on I-25 and wont get into the f ing slow lane!!!!

I beg to differ!
most of those aholes come from california and buy up our land cause that states going under water soon! or so i hope.

goldrocket

Postby goldrocket » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14

cjtherriault wrote:hey! im from freakin nj and i'll throw my trash wherever i want. iraq is awesome because i can throw my trash everywhere

LOL!! She did have Jersey plates. LOL! You should have seen the look of total disgust I got from her. IT was totally worth it!
Al says
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing!:eek:

bobopud

Postby bobopud » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14

Not everything from California is bad.
2006 SPEED6 Liquid Platinum Sport w/ Nav
Mods Completed - VG Sharkfin, 3M Clear Bra, SU Motor Mount, SU Test Pipe, 35% tint, VEI Digital Boost Gauge, Custom Defrost Vent Pod, PG Exhaust Manifold, CPE Turbo Inlet Pipe, CPE FMIC, Hacked Mazdaspeed CAI into SRI, Synapse BOV, Cobb Accessport EMS Tuner, CPE Dual 3" Catback Exhaust
Mods Needed - Catted Downpipe and finally a tune.

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14

bobopud wrote:Not everything from California is bad.

"the women, how much for the women?" :D
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

T-time

Postby T-time » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14

goldrocket wrote:LOL!! She did have Jersey plates. LOL! You should have seen the look of total disgust I got from her. IT was totally worth it!

its alright... she was prolly from south jersey.... wait who am i kidding no one car afford a convertible in south jersey nevermind a saab
[size=84]Reclaim the Republic. Restore the Constitution.[/SIZE]

ZoomPrincess

Postby ZoomPrincess » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14

Something that happened yesterday that totally grinded my gears...
I went to babies r us to pick up some things, I ALWAYS park in the back, not because I dont want the door dings, but I need the room to get the baby car seat in and out of my car without hitting someone else. Anyway I parked in the back away from everything, was on one side of the car getting the baby out when a stupid mini van parks RIGHT next to me on the other side. I still needed to get my other son out of the car, so instead of being the nice, considerate person I usually am, I rammed my cart right into her van.. stupid biotch deserved it.. a million other spots and she has to park right next to me.

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14

people like your car trish...I get that all the time, I park away from the crowd and it comes to me....dunno.... murphy's law....
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

baker

Postby baker » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:14

people that drive SRT-4 and argue with you when they are called NEONS.. lol.

AIM WO4

Postby AIM WO4 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:14

too true
AIM WO4
[color=#339966][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=gray]CMZƆ[/color][/color][/font]
[size=75]2012 Sinful Sallow, Evo X GSR[/SIZE]

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:14

Disclaimer: To those with weak stomachs or fear of #2 talk, don't proceed-

What really grinds my gears you ask?? People that decide to come and take a dump in my office when I'm about to eat lunch!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(To elaborate... I have an office that is mine and mine alone:) There are restrooms scattered throughout our company. Yet, some choose to come over to my neck of the woods, to do their duty. Perhaps for the privacy [I don't blame them for that]. However, this is MY domain. Not only has this happened in the past and I got over it, but this time..... I went to grab a sandwich from Subway. I get back to my desk/office and begin unwrapping my $5 footlong of goodness. Once I get the sucker unwrapped and open my mouth for the first bite, I hear the toilet flush and the fragrance spray start blasting. Whoever it was heard me, and darted out, proceeding to run down the hallway to the back door--I never saw the culprit:mad:)

I'm putting a padlock on the door tomorrow:cool: ...I'm done with this:lol:
one and one makes two, together we are free

kingtut

Postby kingtut » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:14

I got another one....sorry work is slow and I'm on a rantin' roll: People who move into the unit below mine and start smoking cigarretes INSIDE! Who does that!? I used to smoke, and so do many of my friends, but I don't know anyone who smokes inside; house or condo...doesn't matter. Now, whenever I go into my laundry room, or open the any of my sink cabinets, it smells like a bowling alley. I was in my loft the other day, and I could smell cigs. WTF:mad: Didn't this disgusting practice go out in the late 80's/early 90's!
one and one makes two, together we are free

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:14

i was just thinking about this post tut, but alas had nothing to rant about.

your crap lunch sounds...well gross...perhaps you should load up on some bad mexican food and then return the favor to the other side of the building.

I feel for you regarding the smoking.....again some bad mexican food and let the fumes travel south...... no es bueno senor.... LOL!!
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

JZSpeed6

Postby JZSpeed6 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:14

AIM WO4 wrote:Or reaching into the car and snapping off the indicator lever, "I guess you don't really need this."

I was surprised by just how many makes of vehicle seem to offer turn signals as an option. This is right up there with the dealer mod that is apparently available that permanently turns on one set of blinkers. This mod probably appeals to NASCAR fans.
Let the modding begin. <b>HP=-AF</b><i> (Increase in HP is directly proportionate to the decline in available funds)</i>

Return to “Lounge”