Watch us LIVE at Miller Motorsports Park next weekend!

HPR, PPIR, Bandimere, and other track events
D Walker

Watch us LIVE at Miller Motorsports Park next weekend!

Postby D Walker » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:14

Thats right racefans, we are bringing out the ole RX-8's to do battle once again. We will run two 30 minute sprint races back to back (yes, we will need fuel!) on Saturday April 28 and a 50minute "Main" on Sunday April 29.

Tommy Boileau, third generation SCCA National Champion will make his Pro Racing debut in the GRID-1 Motorsports Mazda RX8. I put Tommy in the car last weekend at a NASA event at PPIR and was very pleased with his performance.

JD Mobley, former Volkswagon Factory Driver in the Scirroco R Cup in Europe makes his stateside return to Pro Racing in the second GRID-1 Motorsports Mazda RX8. JD is an exceptional young driver and also ran one of my cars last weekend at PPIR.

I was so impressed by these two young men and their performance in my cars I made them a deal- come up with the expenses- tires, fuel, and entry fees and I would put them in the cars for Miller. Well they did what any motivated young red-blooded American youth would do- they worked their asses off to find the funding and with less than a week since the offer they are both in. Its going to be so awesome to see the 8's back on track and it makes it even better that these are two exceptional local drivers busting ### to make it happen. Both of these young men have what it takes to run and finish up front, so wish them well!

If your in the area, come on by and check out the race, otherwise you can watch it LIVE on the internet at world-challengetv.com
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7
RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

Mikedubs

Postby Mikedubs » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14

Awesome!!!

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14

sounds like fun!!
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:14

Wish JD and Tommy Luck. They did awesome last week when they raced. This track looks like it will cater very well to the 8s. I'll be sure to try my hardest and catch the races.

Do you know what layout of the track is being run?

ImageImage

GR-8

Postby GR-8 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:14

So I had plans change last minute and was able to go to this with Don and help out. I had a great time. All the races are on demand if you didn't catch any of them.

World-Challenegetv.com

ImageImage

Return to “Track Days and Events”