Are you interested in motorsports and racing?

HPR, PPIR, Bandimere, and other track events
ChocolateThunderFC

Postby ChocolateThunderFC » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:14

still in need of helping hands???

D Walker

Postby D Walker » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:14

Sure cmon down.
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7
RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

SecondGenPAt

Postby SecondGenPAt » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:14

we've been making progress on #8. Almost done moving shops.
Mid-o is 2 weeks away and there is still work to be done. if anyone with capable hands and/or a great work ethic is available please contact Don through here or give me a pm and I'll relay.
Thanks
-Pat

D Walker

Postby D Walker » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:14

Bumping this from the dead, I need at least one more crew guy (PERSON, I dont discriminate lol) for Barber. Leaving next Monday, back the following Monday. I pay for the hotel, food, etc. and you have to work a little bit. Crew t-shirts provided, you bring black work pants. Probably some cool Mazda or whatever hats coming round as well. Oh yeah, you will get to see some sweet racing too. If your interested and have the time, hit me up!
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7

RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

RXMiles

Postby RXMiles » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:14

D Walker wrote:Bumping this from the dead, I need at least one more crew guy (PERSON, I dont discriminate lol) for Barber. Leaving next Monday, back the following Monday. I pay for the hotel, food, etc. and you have to work a little bit. Crew t-shirts provided, you bring black work pants. Probably some cool Mazda or whatever hats coming round as well. Oh yeah, you will get to see some sweet racing too. If your interested and have the time, hit me up!

I am definitely interested in the opportunity to do anything related to motorsports. I would like to check out your shop and talk to you sometime soon. I work full time in a shop in Boulder, they are somewhat flexible if I need to take time off.

Kind Regards,
L.Miles

Return to “Track Days and Events”