Cornwell Toolbox Drawing Benifit

HPR, PPIR, Bandimere, and other track events
cprtrainer

Postby cprtrainer » Wed May 20, 2009 9:14

Payment sent to Chuck! Thanks for letting us know Amy and to Barn for being a generous guy!

Derek

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Wed May 20, 2009 9:14

Thanks Derek!

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14

There's a separate thread for it, but as an FYI, the drawing for the Cornwall items, is going to happen at the upcoming KBPI Car Show.

Paintchips.... I'll PM you also, but I need to find out again how you paid Chuck for your raffle ticket. I gave him your @comcast.net email address, but he wasn't having any luck finding it, so I wanted to make sure I gave him the right info, or find out if you ended up paying by a different method.

Thanks again to everybody who hooked it up for Aaron. All your matching tickets are taken care of, and I'll try and make it to the car show to say hello, and hopefully cheer on a CMZC winner!

Xray_Chica

Postby Xray_Chica » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:14

I just would like a extended thank you from Aaron & Stacey Niles and their families to everyone that was supportive with this. They were able to raise money that will go towards Aaron's present and future medical bills.

I must say at 12 today when I decided to purchase one last ticket (this time with my name on, all the others were in my boyfriends name) I never dreamed that Willie B would call my name. The important thing from day one was taking care of Aaron and Stacey. I am still dumbfound and amazed that I won the toolbox. But I am so thankful that their are so many amazing and caring people in the world that were so supportive especially in these hard times.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you all so very much.

Return to “Track Days and Events”