Garage/workshop in Denver metro area

Vehicle storage, tools, garage and shop organization
millertime

Garage/workshop in Denver metro area

Postby millertime » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:14

I'm looking for a place to park and work on the rx7 and leave my spare parts and my tool box. Anybody interested in getting something to share and splitting the cost or have some extra space that I could rent from them?

Saul_Good
Location: Cerritos, CA (DW says i can't play here anymore...)

Postby Saul_Good » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:14

You might be looking for somethimg like this.
http://www.theracecave.com

millertime

Postby millertime » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:14

Huh... that's really cool, a bit pricey, lord knows I don't need climate control or access to all of the tools they offer, hell I don't even know how to use most of them. Thanks! Still open to other suggestions.

azureseele

Postby azureseele » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:14

yeah, i'd be interested too. just did a compression test on my turbo II today and it's not a happy motor. doing a rebuild in the third garage isn't going to cut it. can't think of any place except someone with a big-### garage/yard. btw, where are you located millertime?

D Walker

Postby D Walker » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:14

The race cave is owned by Dave Balingit who also owns the Colorado and Texas NASA Regions.

Kyle as you know I am currently looking for a second facility to store and maintain the race cars after the move to California, so I might be able to help you out with this.
1986 Turbo FC race car, S6 13b, GOOPY Apex seals etc, GT35R, AEM EMS, lots more good stuff

RX8 World Chalenge Touring Car #7
RX8 World Challenge Touring Car #8

Huzer

Postby Huzer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:14

I've got a coworker looking for the same for his 911.
[color="RoyalBlue"]1992 Miata Project[/color]

millertime

Postby millertime » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:14

azureseele wrote:yeah, i'd be interested too. just did a compression test on my turbo II today and it's not a happy motor. doing a rebuild in the third garage isn't going to cut it. can't think of any place except someone with a big-### garage/yard. btw, where are you located millertime?

I'm in Aurora now but anywhere in the Denver Metro area is fine by me.

D Walker wrote:The race cave is owned by Dave Balingit who also owns the Colorado and Texas NASA Regions.

Kyle as you know I am currently looking for a second facility to store and maintain the race cars after the move to California, so I might be able to help you out with this.

Definitely keep me posted.

Huzer wrote:I've got a coworker looking for the same for his 911.

If you don't mind talking to him and seeing what he wants to do I would appreciate it.

Huzer

Postby Huzer » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:14

My coworker decided on the Race Cave. He'll be moving his cars out there mid-October.
[color="RoyalBlue"]1992 Miata Project[/color]

vierte

Postby vierte » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:14

I may be interested as well... I never have enough space for my cars/bikes or tools. I now have three cars.. a motorcycle.. and a truck. So hard to find parking and working space for that many vehicles!
2003 MazdaSpeed Potege: Wiseco Pistons, Molnar Rods, Walboro 255, Megasquirt Ecu, Front Mount, Daily Driver.
1991 Mazda Rx-7 Convertible: Rebuilt 4-Port Turbo Block, TII drivetrain swap, Walboro 255, Megasquirt, Aeromotive FPR, JIC coilovers, 4" Stainless exhaust, Ticket Getter.
1976 Honda CB750F: Cafe Racer, Powder coated, Rebuilt, re-bearing/bushing, tapered stem bearing upgrade, Garage Project
2014 Silverado: Mazda Support Vehicle
2003 Subaru Forester: What was I thinking?...

Return to “Garage, Storage, and Tool Discussion”