Anyone else with this problem?

General Car Related Discussion
Originalguy

Anyone else with this problem?

Postby Originalguy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:14

After disconnecting the battery for any reason ive always noticed a need to reset stations on the radio which is quite understandable, but does anyone else lose control of their passenger and rear windows? for about like 2 weeks after any kind of battery disconnection ill always be unable to open or close the windows from my driver controls, and even the automatic feature on my driver window doesnt work i have to hold it down the whole time...anyone else get this?
Mazdaspeed FTW
I make yellow lights my bitch.

erod550

Postby erod550 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:14

I believe Stealth mentioned this before and knows how to fix it.
2015 Ironman Silver Veloster Turbo - Bone stock and staying that way
1990 Crystal White Miata - Beater - Bignose 1.6L Swap, Robbins Top w/Glass Window, E-Codes, Air Horns, Brembo Rotors

Former Rides:
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT 5.0
2009 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT
2005 Flame Red SRT-4

bobopud

Postby bobopud » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:14

After a battery disconnect you have to reprogram the auto up/down and driver side control for all windows.

To do it go to each window control and roll the window all the way down and then all the way back up. When the window reaches the up position continue holding the control up for 2 additional seconds or until you hear a click. This will allow the auto up/down feature for the window and allow for the driver to control all windows.
2006 SPEED6 Liquid Platinum Sport w/ Nav
Mods Completed - VG Sharkfin, 3M Clear Bra, SU Motor Mount, SU Test Pipe, 35% tint, VEI Digital Boost Gauge, Custom Defrost Vent Pod, PG Exhaust Manifold, CPE Turbo Inlet Pipe, CPE FMIC, Hacked Mazdaspeed CAI into SRI, Synapse BOV, Cobb Accessport EMS Tuner, CPE Dual 3" Catback Exhaust
Mods Needed - Catted Downpipe and finally a tune.

~Barn~

Postby ~Barn~ » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:14

It's also explained in the owners manual.
~Brandon~
Image 720.935.6438

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

This is Bunny. Bunny has the following mods: BNR Supercars GT28RS TC - Mazdaspeed CAI - ACT Streetlite CK - Vibrant TIP - Extreme Turbo Systems TMIC - SLS Performance TP - Magnaflow CBE - James Barone Racing SSP & HSK - Cobb AP - Xcarlink iPod integrator - VG Sharkfin - RX-8 Wheels - Fiber Images CF Hood w/BCM accents

Originalguy

Postby Originalguy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:14

sick thanks guys
Mazdaspeed FTW

I make yellow lights my bitch.

Return to “Car Chat”