Carried Over: Mazda Of Lakewood

General Car Related Discussion
Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:14

Since I'm on the phone with them now, I thought I might as well post a follow up (well, and in-progress report)

So I called on Tuesday. All parts were supposed to be in Monday and they never called. Tuesday, they were "checking" to see if they were in and would call right back. Never called back. So I called and logged a complaint with Mazda. (That hasn't changed anything so far.) So I finally called them back now, and everything except the floormats are in stock. Just give me some out of the cars you have there. Grrr!!! I get transferred to service, and as of now, everything (except the *&^%@#$ floomats) is supposed to be taken care of then.

I just can NEVER get these guys to follow up with a phone call. Not once have they returned a call.

SpeedRacer

Postby SpeedRacer » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:14

Damn dude just wow I was hoping it was fixed by now... holy hell. We should put up a caution don't got o automotive dealer category lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Huzer21 @ Sep 20 2007, 03:58 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=47]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Since I'm on the phone with them now, I thought I might as well post a follow up (well, and in-progress report)

So I called on Tuesday. All parts were supposed to be in Monday and they never called. Tuesday, they were "checking" to see if they were in and would call right back. Never called back. So I called and logged a complaint with Mazda. (That hasn't changed anything so far.) So I finally called them back now, and everything except the floormats are in stock. Just give me some out of the cars you have there. Grrr!!! I get transferred to service, and as of now, everything (except the *&^%@#$ floomats) is supposed to be taken care of then.

I just can NEVER get these guys to follow up with a phone call. Not once have they returned a call.[/b]
Heavy duty adjustable dog leashes
http://www.TitanTuff.com

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:14

should we ask them to be a sponser? what too soon? [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

SpeedRacer

haha ouch... yeah Huzer should head that task up.. lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (6i_guy @ Sep 20 2007, 04:27 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=58]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
should we ask them to be a sponser? what too soon? [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img][/b]

tsx_guy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpeedRacer @ Sep 20 2007, 04:56 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=80]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
haha ouch... yeah Huzer should head that task up.. lol.[/b]

that might not go over so well.... [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/774ac683.gif[/img]
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

SpeedRacer

Unfortunately Huzer is the one on the left at the moment...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (6i_guy @ Sep 20 2007, 04:58 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=85]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
that might not go over so well.... [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/774ac683.gif[/img][/b]

tsx_guy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpeedRacer @ Sep 20 2007, 05:02 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=90]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Unfortunately Huzer is the one on the left at the moment...[/b]

how the heck am I supposed to do my job when you post crap like that?!?! [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:14

Yeah, we'll see after tomorrow. Had an interesting event this evening. I went to REI tonight, and as I locked the car with the fob, the lights didn't flash. So I hit it again. Nothing. So I walk back to the car, and the doors are locked. Once I start it up, well...the car basically acted like the battery had been disconnected. All radio presets gone, trip odo reset, and a couple of the idiot lights on the dash came on (which indicates it lost electrical power). Drove home without a problem.

I have a feeling this might have something to do with my intermittent stereo problem. Oh lord, I don't want to deal with electrical headaches. That's why I don't have my MG anymore. That and the fact that I fused the #1 piston to the cylinder wall.

Thank you, warranties.

SpeedRacer

wow thats kinda impressive... the fusing yer cylinder part...

Dude look at it this way and I know you don't wanna hear it probably.. Lemon Law.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Huzer21 @ Sep 20 2007, 08:04 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=137]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Yeah, we'll see after tomorrow. Had an interesting event this evening. I went to REI tonight, and as I locked the car with the fob, the lights didn't flash. So I hit it again. Nothing. So I walk back to the car, and the doors are locked. Once I start it up, well...the car basically acted like the battery had been disconnected. All radio presets gone, trip odo reset, and a couple of the idiot lights on the dash came on (which indicates it lost electrical power). Drove home without a problem.

I have a feeling this might have something to do with my intermittent stereo problem. Oh lord, I don't want to deal with electrical headaches. That's why I don't have my MG anymore. That and the fact that I fused the #1 piston to the cylinder wall.

Thank you, warranties.[/b]

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:14

Sounds like a dealer i want to do business with... [img]http://coloradomazdaclub.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpeedRacer @ Sep 20 2007, 08:09 PM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=138]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
wow thats kinda impressive... the fusing yer cylinder part...

Dude look at it this way and I know you don't wanna hear it probably.. Lemon Law.[/b]

No Lemon Law yet. I've only had the stereo go nuts on me 1 or 2 times. Everything else with the dealer thus far has been them delivering what they promised, which is mainly repairing broken parts (for light mount, center console armrest) and delivering the floor mats. We'll see. I may just have them swap out the radio today, then take it to Sil Terhar for the electrical problem I experienced yesterday. After Lakewood is done delivering stuff from the actual purchase today, I'm never going back down there for anything.

MS3_Mafia

Postby MS3_Mafia » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14

Sucks about your experience at Lakewood Mazda dude. I'm taking my Speed3 this Monday to McDonald Mazda for the Motor Mount recall and an Oil Change. It doesn't compare to your situation but I'll post how that experience goes...
2007 Mazdaspeed3 Sport</span>
-Mazdaspeed Short Ram Intake
-HKS SSQV Bov
-Tein S-Tech Springs
-225/40/18 Nitto Neo Gen Tires on RX-8 Wheels

<span style="color:#FF0000">http://www.JTuned.com

Huzer21

Postby Huzer21 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14

Hopefully, today will be the last update. Somehow, I doubt it. Brought the car in, explained the new problem that I experienced last night. They said they'd check it out. Personally, I think it's a battery issue at this point. I know there was a recall related to underpowered batteries on the 8. When I go back tonight, I'll have them pull up the service record of the car and make sure that was taken care of, although I know the recall was more along the lines of hard starting. Anyway, they claimed everything will be taken care of today (I bet they don't take care of the scratches), and that the "really hard to find" floormats will be in on Monday.

I'm also guessing that Mazda NA got in contact with them, although the result is the opposite of what I expected. Gary (that's the only person I mentioned by name to Mazda) was not only NOT particularly thrilled to see me, he just simply said "service is ready for you" and didn't even look up from his computer. I mentioned I just wanted to make sure that the paint issue was addressed, and received no response. The service people were at least friendly, and they brought the car in and started looking at it before I even left. I know replacing the 3 parts they need to fix will take no time at all.

Colombia28

Postby Colombia28 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Huzer21 @ Sep 21 2007, 10:30 AM) [url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=448]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]</div>
Hopefully, today will be the last update. Somehow, I doubt it. Brought the car in, explained the new problem that I experienced last night. They said they'd check it out. Personally, I think it's a battery issue at this point. I know there was a recall related to underpowered batteries on the 8. When I go back tonight, I'll have them pull up the service record of the car and make sure that was taken care of, although I know the recall was more along the lines of hard starting. Anyway, they claimed everything will be taken care of today (I bet they don't take care of the scratches), and that the "really hard to find" floormats will be in on Monday.

I'm also guessing that Mazda NA got in contact with them, although the result is the opposite of what I expected. Gary (that's the only person I mentioned by name to Mazda) was not only NOT particularly thrilled to see me, he just simply said "service is ready for you" and didn't even look up from his computer. I mentioned I just wanted to make sure that the paint issue was addressed, and received no response. The service people were at least friendly, and they brought the car in and started looking at it before I even left. I know replacing the 3 parts they need to fix will take no time at all.[/b]

ahaha nice! Hope they get it all resolved and then you never have to deal with them again.
2008 Cosmic Blue Speed3 - NEW :D
2006 Copper Red Mica 3 hatch - SOLD :(
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tsx_guy

Postby tsx_guy » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14

good luck with this...perhaps you can be done with this by this weekend.
"20<cut off="">"</cut>

Return to “Car Chat”